Monday, June 30, 2014

My last regularly scheduled day..... and back tomorrow..

Had a busy day at the Library.  Got a lot done and leaned more, I always learn something new and am glad I got to work regularly for enough time to start to get the routines and computers figured out. I am well on my way to getting the Amazon account worked out and working as well. I will be back to fill in for a few hours tomorrow, kind of a good thing and sort of bad. I was to go with Lady tomorrow for a short ladies day out, well sort of, but I will have to fill in for Lady at the library due to complications with others schedules. So no surprise trip to the Amish store for me how sad..... Lady does need to go tomorrow as she is on an important trip with Sweetie so that will be a good thing.

I have some handles I have to finish up for a knife maker so may get some of that done in the next couple days.  I have to make ice cream for the Church social tomorrow as well so it will be a busy day.  We are all going camping this weekend so that will be something to look forward to.  This will be the first year is nearly 10 I haven't hosted a big fourth of July party or like last year had my sister Drama do it due to some complications at home.  We will hardly know what to do with ourselves with no fireworks and no lots of people.  The girls and Poppie are all geared up to fish, fish, fish and fish some more.  It will be really nice to get away.  I need some time away from the grands, love them all, but sort of on a little burn out so it will be a nice get away.

I pray that you have wonderful plans for your fourth, but more importantly I pray you have plans for your eternity.  Have you gotten your invite, Yes, you have! it is in the oldest and best selling Book ever!! Pick one up and read it, let it talk to your heart.  What book, surely you know, the Bible.  Yes, God does love you it says so.  His words written down and preserved by his will just for you to read, understand and accept.  God so loved you that he sent his only son to die on a cross and shed his blood that you might have eternal life.  How wondrous is that, read, listen and believe, and use that belief as the beginning of your faith, and through faith accept your free gift and you shall be saved, and spend life eternal in heaven with the Lord Jesus... How wondrous is that!! tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....