Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Roasty toasty, first season gone, and did you every think about the reality of time.... and life everlasting without it?

I am sitting at my laptop that is currently on my desk the air of the wood stove blowing on my back.  The day is cold and crisp, the gray of dawns light is mellowing into the pale blues of a sky awaiting the sunlight to brighten it.  The news drones in the back ground of my morning.  The kids are off with Poppie in the lead, he picked up one niece and one was dropped off here for him to take to school.  Our morning routine is complete.  The Bible was read, prayers got said and the singing of my daughter little girl voices serenaded our morning. We had said a special prayer for an ailing sister in Christ and remembered to give God our morning first off.  Now is the glooming of the last bit of morning that will lead to the full throttle day that awaits us one and all. 

I have cooking sauce to make, Yogie has the last game of her first season of Volleyball today.  She and her team mates are just starting to meld into a team, a goal the coach has endeavored toward all season.  Some of the girls don't understand their power yet, others still duck when the ball comes their way, some don't understand that sharing and team are more important than the I in a team sport and yet others are as yet to shy to blossom and be part of that team of little girls who have just began their journey into the team of ladies they will become. 

I sit here knowing I have lots to do, the laundry awaits, the floors need a mopping and that cooking sauce won't cook and can itself.  Are my pickles in the crock ready to be drained alummed and chopped??  I will get on it but alas all I can think of this moment it about time. 

Have you ever really thought about time?  I do every once in a while and know that I know nothing about it.  I am truly thinking as humans we really don't know all that much about it.  Oh, we know the mechanics of it, and some know it down to a millisecond or is it nanosecond or is it really something unimagined?  The Bible says that one day time shall be no more, in.

Revelation 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:


God fully intends that time shall be no more in the future.  So is time something that was only created for the human creation?  God created it so it wasn't something that was like he was.  Time has seasons, cycles, segments, and eons.  God doesn't answer to time so for him it has no meaning.  We speak of human days, weeks, years, hours, minutes, second and nanoseconds (is that really as small as it gets?)  We try to hold God to our time but he is not limited by our time so we don't understand his timing.  God knows no time so is it like on Quantum leap where it all occurs at once and in the now?  I think on some level maybe that is the real of it.  God knows all of the things you will do in your life at any give moment so is it something he can see in this moment?  He knows all of the people that will answer his call to salvation and has known since long before the dawning of our world and our time.  The end of time and the raptor are to begin when that last soul that will heed his call has salvation in their heart.  Is that occurring to God in his current?  has his current always been now?  is it already occurred when we have not gotten there yet?  Is real time always the present and nothing is ever really the past or the future?  I think that that is so with God.  So is time something that God gave mankind that isn't always the present, like his existence, but special just for humans so we can understand the second, the minute, the hour, the day, the year and the millennium?  Is time an instrument of humanity that has nothing to do with God but to mark segments for our creations measure?  If time shall be no more then God really has no need for it, so is it just for the benefit of man?  We as man depend on time and maybe we should just remember to depend on God and forget time, or at least not worry about it in such detail or with such dependence. 

I can't wait until I have been there 10,000 years and I have only just begun to be with the Lord.  Will you be there?  I do hope so.  If not maybe God is giving you time to make that decision for him, don't, please don't wait until that last soul has answered him and you have not.  Don't be almost persuaded but lost, as earth, as with time does have an end.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....