Monday, October 28, 2013

God is so good, he leads me down paths he has for me...

I have been really thinking about the Lord on a deeper level of late.  I have really had to look into my self and see what it is that I really believe.  He has guided me along the way and my soul has an excitement that I can not explain.  He has given me permission to not believe what others may want me to believe but he wants me to believe.  I have never believed that God has the same relationship with any two people, he couldn't have an intimate  relationship with any one of us if it was just a cookie cutter relationship that he had with some one else or one and all.  God gave us the Bible that truly only living book that ever there was.  It is his living Word a quickened tome.  I am not sure that anyone of us can wrap our minds around the fact that God wrote his Word into a book that is written to each and everyone of us.  He has a special message to one and all, that he set down before he made the foundations of heaven and earth.  Can you even imagine that?, no, none of us can we just have to have faith and that faith begins with.  "In the beginning God......"

I have studied of late a lot, I repeat.  That study has brought me such comfort and such new insights.  I was reading a book I down loaded for free this summer yesterday after I had spent time in my Bible.  The Lord guides us to where we need to be especially when we pray for him to do so, but anyway, I was readying this book on prayer and there were lots of good scripture messages, the author directed me to see, about prayer but the writer said something I had never thought of before.  She said

" Love, not rules, motivates you to wait on the Lord. When you are in love, you feel no obligation to find time to be with your beloved. That is where you want to be. When you become aware of how much Jesus loves you, it will not be difficult to devote time alone to be with Him. Jesus made it clear that He wants to have fellowship with you in order to love you and guide you into all truth:

 If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word: and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our home with him…. The Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you (John 14: 23,26 NKJV). Jesus has promised in His Word that intimate knowing of Him is His will and plan for all believers. So it should not be difficult to learn how to commune with Him. He wants you to allow the Holy Spirit to teach you . When you grasp the reality of God’s love for you and His desire to commune with you, your only proper response is to say, “Awesome!”

God’s plan is to make His home with you. Jesus said that those who love Him will be loved by His Father: “… and I will love him and manifest Myself to him” (John 14: 21 NKJV). To manifest means “to show or demonstrate plainly, reveal, to be clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.”
Curran, Sue (2012-08-21). Define Your Destiny Through Prayer: Your Journey to Divine Revelation (p. 15). Destiny Image. Kindle Edition. "

I couldn't believe how this spoke to my seeking heart.  It warmed my soul and made me feel safe and warm...  You too can have an intimate relationship with the Lord, it is your choice and your free will alone for you to make that choice, seek the Lord he is waiting..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....