Friday, November 13, 2015

The little that is so fulfilling....

I think as I get older I find the little things are so much more important than the big things or the things young people see as so important.  I think one of my very favorite things is a simple conversation with Poppie, it doesn't have to be about anything or anyone really it is just the simple time spent with the person I love the most on this earth.  We don't have to do anything special we can just be in the same room and share the silence.  I love when on of my grands brings their favorite book and just wants a few minutes of my time so they can peak into a new world of words that has yet been opened to their hungry little mind.  I love the back and forth as my tweens argue with one another in one or the others room, they don't know I can hear them but they are learning how to disagree with someone in a safe place so that some day they can have a disagreement with a friend or spouse and have it stay an disagreement and not something much bigger, they are learning valuable things as they share their childhood with one another.  I love the quiet of the morning when my Bible speaks to me, and no matter how many times I read it it always has a new idea, concept or thought I have never read before.  The Lord, he is so good to me.

Today I got to go to work and work on one of my favorite things, I got to create a new recipe.  I so love making new recipes, the mixing, the tweaking and the math (I thought was never going to be of use to me as an adult, not to mention the chemistry).  The look on someones face when what you wrote, tweaked and contemplated is something they really like, a joy that never gets old.

Do you ever have highs when no one is looking, no one else would even deem it of any consequence and you know in your heart it is a special day that God gave you, something special just for you. I have those days in silence and no one else seems to see the wonders of the littlest things....

Little is much when God is in it, truer words were never spoken.  I love that God has given me so many little joys, that to others are so insignificant.  I think little joys are like dandelions, only a child or simple person ever know their there....  But does God grants us so many little simple things if we but look.

I hope that today you enjoyed something little.  I hope you know that a little step toward Jesus is a giant step towards your salvation.  Draw nigh unto God and he will draw nigh unto you.  God can work such miracles in your life if you but ask him into your life.  He will transform you from the inside out into a new person you won't even recognize. He is the way of, and to, salvation.  I hope today you start your path toward Christ Jesus he awaits you with open arms...... tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....