Saturday, November 14, 2015

Today is a BBFC day, always get the blood pumping....

Today was our Bountiful Basket Food Coop day, the only one we will have in November this year which is sad. We had a great turn out of volunteers, beautiful produce and my dear Vegas stopped in and surprised me.  I was so glad to see her and she is going to spend part of her day on Wednesday with us here at Nannyland.  I loved seeing her but her being here is an emergency with her dear parents, both are having health issues and need our prayers, so all who would like will you please pray for these wondrous lovely people.  We got all the baskets picked up and off to their homes, Vegas and I were talking as Booboo locked the door.  She said, "mom I need the key for the dead bolt"  I said, "did you get my purse out of the building?" NO, so my talking has given me a long project of finding someone who is in town to help me get my purse out of the building, but say la vi ......

I am hoping to finally get the chicken done that G-Pa brought that I haven't gotten to do stock from yet.  I also have some beef bones but Kindred, my friend that has never appeared in my blog and has become one of my close friends in the last couple years; she really does remind me of me in her canning, cooking and other things,   said she would give me some hooves.  She killed a cow elk and I had just been talking about hooves in stock when I remembered she had just gotten one so will be excited to try the hooves in the beef stock.  Doing chicken today though, lots of veggies for the pot too so that is great.

Today we are having a birthday party for our dear Cubbie.  She is seven this year.  She is such a mixture of wild child and sensitive lovely soul.  I do think sometimes both of her sister get more of her moms time but she is a little endurer, and the oldest girl so she will be a strong little soul when she gets done growing.  She will be the smallest of her sibling in the end I am thinking, and she really does remind me of Yogie which in not a bad thing at all.  She is doing well in school and more than anything wants to ride a real horse.  She has a real horse that needs training, and they have a pony that she rides bare back on.  She learned her craft on the back of Star the queen of goats.  Star learned be "rein" by her tail.  Cubbie would pull it to the left and she would go left, she pulls it right and she goes right.  I am not sure I have ever heard of a "tail reined" goat, or even a neck reined goat.  She never bucked Cubbie off but she did drop her shoulder a time or two and slide Cubbie off on to the ground by the seat of her pants.

Well off to make stock, and grout a Sam I am checker board.  I hope you have a great day and I pray that the Lord is in you life.  Life with out the Lord in it is so less than it could be.  We all are offered salvation in our lives and those who accept it have a wondrous future in eternity with God.   I can't wait to use all the skills I thought were useless or a waste that I have learned but now I know they are skills God has planned for me to use in eternity, and he has so much, much, much more for me to learn, see and seek in my eons in Heaven.... tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....