Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bountiful Basket Food Co-op day. We had wonderful baskets as usual, it was nice to see one and all.

Both the Ladies had girls over for the night, they were up and full of energy until the wee hours of the morning.  They needless to say did not come with me to Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op.  We made out good with out their help, though we did miss the things they normally help us with.  We had great volunteers as we always do.  The group of volunteers we have are very loyal and always so kind and helpful, with out our volunteers we would not be able to have a BBFC here or anywhere the communities are blessed by them.  They are just starting a Protein Project and though I have not gotten to participate it looks to be as wonderful an addition to Bountiful Baskets as Bountiful Baskets is itself.  Just think wonderful meats available as we now have the produce.

I hadn't seen Lady in a long time so it was good to get to see one another even for a short time.  I have so much to do, and so little time to do it I feel like Willie Wonka.  Maybe just as crazy as well. The extra littles will be going home soon, but the Ladies have singing at the Nursing home and the Assisted living at 3.  We have to go get a tree and one of the Ladies has a sledding party tomorrow.  I may try to talk Yogie into going on our own sledding and tree cutting trip instead but who knows if she will be open for that.  I have to figure out when to go to Zootown this week but have training and CAKLs on Tuesday. One of the ladies had a field trip and they each have a Christmas party on Thursday and Friday. I want to have the gingerbread house decorating tea party on Saturday, but have to go to Zootown before that can happen.  I hope that we can go as the Ladies want to do some Christmas shopping, even if they have orders from Poppie not to buy him anything.  I told him they can buy anything with their money so he grumbled.

So I am off to do whatever I can manage to get done.  I pray for your salvation ...... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....