Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nice Easter with my family and my family in the Lord. He arose, hallelujah.

The ladies woke up to a nice visit from the Easter Bunny. We got to taste Easter. I have always loved to taste Easter and have every Easter I can remember all of my life. I excitedly peel my first egg of the new Easter each year. I usually pick one that has lots of nice color and if there is a little food coloring on the white of the egg all the better. I then take a bite of one of the chocolate marshmallow eggs, the ones that come in the egg carton. I take a bite of one and then in the same bite I taste the other, the taste of Easter. It is one of my fondest memories. I have always tried to share the taste with all of my children. My little ladies enjoy the taste with me, I don't recall if the older ones liking the taste all together. I know Poppie does not. I watched them find the two dozen eggs that they had dyed and left for the Easter Bunny to hid. They were excited about their new dresses, the toys and the candies left in their basket. I so enjoyed their delight, I am almost sure it will be their last year of the magic belief. We enjoyed our Easter breakfast of Easter taste then the girls were off to get dressed for Church.
Today, Mokie, Son and the kids joined us at Church. I bought each of the kids a Sunday outfit to come to Church in. Boy had slacks like Poppies he was so proud. The services were wonderful, I have never been to a Church that was more loving and child friendly in all my years of going to Church. Children are the future of all Churches, sometime the Church forgets that but not ours, a blessing to be cherished. Their were 8 children today, all loved and wanted. We had potluck, or buffet, after. The food was great and the love of all and the sharing with one another is definitely what Church is supposed to be about. We sang songs of praise to the Lord and the joy of his Resurrection was upper most in all our hearts. Today was wonderful, the Lord does love and hold us in his hands, with him nothing else matters.

We came home, Poppie raked, we fed animals, and enjoyed the beautiful day the Lord made for us. Our neighbor dropped by with extra chicken eggs, he felt pity on us as mine are still on strike, or maybe they are on a suicide mission, not sure. The kids rode their bikes and the Lord blessed our lives. When God is with you no man can succeed against you. The Lord is supreme and he takes care of those that are in him and are his. Our God he is alive, in him we live and we survive, from dust our God created man, he is our God the Great I AM..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....