Saturday, April 7, 2012

None of my plans happened, Girls were troppers, Poppie had a busy day.

Mokie called first thing yesterday morning, before she is usually got of bed.  She had to go to Zootown for some last minute shopping.  I was not happy about it and yelled at her that she never took my needs in to considerations.  I think after all the babysitting I have done for her this spring, and the many plans I have set aside for her and her lack of saying thanking, just assuming I knew, came to a head all at once.  I ended up agreeing to take her.  I wanted to go then but she had to take Bubbie to the Doctor at 11 so we had to go at 12.  Booboo came with us, Yogie babysat Bubbie, Cubbie, Boy, Curious and Cartoons, with Poppie's supervision.  Poppie worked on getting the tranny done before we had to go.  We were to go right in and right out.  I wouldn't got otherwise. 

We stopped Murdocks and Mokie went in while Booboo and I stayed in the car.  She came out with a bag of dog food for a friend and a small box.  The box began to squeak when she got it into the car.  She had picked up four turkey chicks for Booboo and Yogie, they later named them (giblets, brawny, rusty, and Snow white).  I told her she was responsible for telling Poppie as I was not getting in trouble for bring more birds home.  He actually ended up liking them as there weren't chicks.  I am really going to eat the chickens if he can't get them to lay consistently,  I told him the ax falls, literally as soon as I have carrots, and others veggies from the garden to make up, and use my new pressure canner, to make chicken soup base.  He is going to get some ceramic eggs from Thor, his is feeling guilty that the chickens stopped laying due to the peacocks wintering with them, I am not sure that is the case but he is going to have a chance to help them lay but then they go to the stew pot for eating if he fails.

We picked up the "needed" gift that Cubbie had said the Easter bunny was going to bring her, the reason for the trip, a copy of Soul Surfer.  I got a few food items.  We ate at the Costco food court, picked up grain for the new chicks, I am not sure a gift that costs you is a gift or a peace offering, and rabbit food, and we on our way home.  We arrive home at 4ish.  Yogie did a good job of watching the kids. Flower and Butterfly stopped by for a couple hours.  Cartoons was very naughty and had to be disciplined by Poppie.   The rest of their day seemed to go ok.  We were all exhausted by dinner so Poppie ordered burgers.  The girls went over for a short time to help Mokie make eggs for her Easter egg hunt today, she is doing for the kids today.  We all ended up going to bed early but the Ladies giggled and talked in the front room long after bedtime; a nice ending to a long day, never the less.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....