Thursday, April 5, 2012

Zootown survived, Poppie is free and I get to try to get work done.

I got the call, and was off to get Bubbie and Mokie, I made it before the tracks were closed.  I walked into the hospital room and the little mite smiled her great big toothless grin at me.  She was happy to see me, her little eyes still looked puny and her cough is still a growl but she was ready to go home.  A place where no one sucks you out with a machine, at home they only use a bulb.  A place where they don't rip tape, that has been there for four days, off your face and say happily "it really doesn't hurt them" while you scream because your face feels like it does hurt and you want them to know just that.  A place with Momma, Daddy, Cubbie, Boy, the girls, Poppie and Nannie are.  A place where those that love me can cuddle and show me they love me.  Bubbie wanted to go to that place and lets us all know it.  She was home shortly there after.

We did manage to do a little grocery shopping and pick up the needed items for Easter. We got home just before the girls arrived home.  Cubbie showed Mokie the baby Sandy, for some reason, we don't actually know why, she thinks Sandy is hers, sadly probably not so.  Maybe she will loose interested in Sandy before it is time for Sandy to have a new home.  You can only have so many does in one herd.  She is a marvelous little doeling though. 

Poppie will be finishing the tranny today, I have a diaper cover to make for a photographer as a prop, that will be so cool she is going to send me photos to use when she has some. That will be cool advertising.  I hope to carve a little but we will see if I can get away, glad we don't have all the kids this morning, long week. Cartoons is almost pottie trained, almost, Curious is and that is a blessing. 

Tomorrow the Ladies will be home, I truly do love the first Fridays of the month.  I get to spend quality time with my babies. I never forget the treasure they are in my life.  I know our time is short as they grow into the wonderful young ladies they are to become.  The preacher is doing a series on the virtuous woman, I know that they are on their ways to becoming virtuous woman and someday wives to be proud of.  I know I talk of empowerment a lot and I do want that for them but I know that God wants them to fulfill his plan for them and that is to be loving, honest, hardworking wives and mothers, and more.  I can't think of a more wonderful thing a woman can be other than the daughter of  God. Our lives here are good, our family is home where they all belong and tomorrow we know not what it is to bring... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....