Tuesday, April 10, 2012

She's a broken woman needing to be mended..... nice day with my Seesta.

Yesterday, I saw a woman who had been hard use and shows lots of wear, she is in a true state of needing lots of work and repair.  She once was a beauty but the Grand Dame is now down on her luck awaiting her knight is shinning armor.  She once was the lady all clamored for, they sought her out to rape and steal from, they took her glory, and most precious bobbles and then went on about their way.  She still has her beautiful bones, her shoulders are broad and she stands tall.  Her finery is still upon her but it is tattered and torn, her makeup is smeared and her jewels are mostly gone.  She has spirit, the will to continue, is pleading for renewance and attention from those her used and abused her.  She is dirty and needs a bath but the Grand Old Lady has spirit and will trudge forward and protect those she loves. 

My Sister and I went to Butte yesterday,  I had never been in the low flat lands of the town and my sister had never been up to the historical town. Which surprised us both.  I wasn't impressed with the flats, but my Sister saw the beauty I see in the historical area.  I showed her where the Berkley pit entrance is, it wasn't open, but she can come back and bring Brother to see it.  We drove through the streets of the historical district and saw the stately old brick buildings that told of wealth of an age gone past, when Butte was truly the richest hill on earth.  The mansions abutted up against one another, all a special magnificent pearl if only on its own ranch or plantation; but here they are so close together you can literally shake hands from one window to the next.  It speaks of a time when money flowed to an extreme.  We had to go to one of the shabbiest areas to pick up a motor.  It was amazing to me that even in this down troddenedest area in a town that has seen itself in a down trodden state for some time, there were tiny little houses that once oozed wealth from their pores, as much as the large mansions did, but now are falling apart their gingerbread trim is peeled and fallen off the old boards they once adorned and bejeweled.  It was magnificent to see the grandeur that once abound there.  I love history and have seen many a PBS special of this old stately city but it was a true joy to see it at its core and know it once was a shinning example of Montana and American know how.  She is a lady truly waiting to mended. 

I saw the Pit, and saw it as a ladies womb from hence came the riches of her soul, it was torn asunder and the tunnel is her vagina where you can go to witness the loss of her most precious gifts.  I see that they are making new effort to clean her poisoned core, and renew the blood of her body.  I saw the standing lady, the memorial to a mans love and a promise to his Lord.  It is the lovely necklace that bedecks her neck, a crowning glory of her spirit.  The lady of the Rockies brings so much hope and love to so many.  A tribute to the Lord that listens and knows when to help those that love him.  She is a shining promise for the future to come in Butte.   I had a wonderful time seeing a true lady, reminisced of her Glory, saw her in the fallen condition she is in now and see the hope and love possible for her future..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....