Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today I look at my 500th page, what should I write of?

I noticed yesterday that today would be mine 500th blog, I am not sure what to write of actually.  I, in all that time, have only missed blogging on two days but since I blogged more than once on numerous day I made up for it.  I have tried to be open and honest about my life, and I think in many ways I have succeed at that.  I don't think I have always been perfect, or in the best light, I have been at my worst on many days but hope that I have been at my best on others.  I have tried to share my frustrations, and there have been many, my joys, hopefully more than the frustrations because we do live a simple basic life and joy is more often here than not.  I have tried to just be in my blogging and that is at this point its basic reason for being. I really do try to write it for my kids and grand kids. I think as I look back on the different pages it may be three different blogs all rolled into one.  I had intended to write family recipes in it, when I began, and there are some in there, but as I have evolved it is not a major part of what I write.  I find that I have written many about my childhood and family, which could be sorted out and made into a memoir of sorts. I have written so many about the daily living of now, and that would be  about my little ones and grand kids lives.  I have written the anger ones, the contemplative and the reflective, which should be the ones that share my wisdom but not sure they are all the wisdom filled. I have my older kids childhoods to reminisce about yet, as I have tried to be more circumvent about their youth at this point, but since none of them really read my blog I am sure they don't care. I think they will find a time when they do want to read it which was the intent of my blog to beginning with.  My grandmother Gladys journaled daily for years and her children fought over who would get to have her diaries when she passed, I am hoping mine show at least a little of that when I pass on.  I think my blog will fill the same void in their lives as the diaries did in my aunts. 

I could on this day bore you with the on going abuse we suffer from our neighbor, do any of the agencies she turns us into on a weekly, daily or monthly bases have a false reporting department or do they even care.  Can't our lives be left alone or is hers so empty and pathetic that she only finds joy in trying to cause us pain.  But I have digressed and she isn't worth my thought or time, except to be aware of the danger she really does pose in our lives.  I find Mrs. Jethro's new antic flat out funny, the female Chaplain/Church lady is such a coward and boarders on false teaching and false doctrine that it is just funny, they both deserve each other, water that has flowed to it's own level, the sewer.  Enough about them and sad that they rated a place of any space in my blog but as they are a threat I have to keep reporting on them, as our local law enforcement department has it head up it's ass and is hoping to ignore them away.  I do thinking calling wolf will eventually bite them in the asses.  It did the little boy of fable.

I am so proud of my little Yogie,  we are trying to transition the goats to evening milking as we will be at the flea market this weekend so will not be able to milk twice a day.  Mokie had to work last night so asked if we could do four of the six goats.  Yogie was to do two, Booboo and I wore to do the other two.  Yogie milked goats like she was on fire, she milked three at our house,  didn't know you had to continue milking both spickets on the yearling, so she got kicked.  She then went over to Mokie's, she and Booboo milked the other goat, so she milked three and a half goats, two gallons of milk, two of the goats she had never milked before. Her little shoulders were sore when she finished.  Kudos to my baby, she is a superstar milker, she is a blessing since I am not a good milker just a good enough to get by until someone comes along to help, or they have to have big spickets so I can do any good at all. Booboo seeing how good her sister did is determined to step up her game as she is not a much better milker, at this point, than mom.  She was the better milker when they began.  Yogie has just worked harder at her craft.

Brother in Law had back surgery this week, it was 10 years and 4 days after Poppie had the same surgery by the same Doctor.  He is struggling to heal and is in our prayers daily.  We have been taking care of the Little after school so Sister can be at his side.  I know how important her being there is for him. 

I am not sure this is a great blog, or even if it should be, 500 is a milestone for me, in ways, but probably of no accord in the space of anything that is real in this life.  I mark it and go on .... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....