Monday, June 20, 2011

Bad tooth day, rain today, but high 70's tomorrow!!, Summer is teasing us.

Poppie barbecued steak, and I roasted asparagus for Father's day dinner. We went on a ride to the woods to check on one of our firewood places.  The little spring along the road was actually pouring water down the road, we had never seen it do that before. We did pick up some abandoned wood along the road, so in the two trips we have taken wood hunting we have picked up several wheelbarrow loads, no work and free so to speak. We do have to get our annual wood permit today. The girls played Kinnects all afternoon, played many games they hadn't played before, the little mites really got a work out, a good thing since the weather hasn't been all that cooperative for getting out of the house, especially yesterday, cold.

My tooth is really bad this morning, my mouth, unbeknownst or to my families disbelief, is very small structurally, just like Yogies, that why she has the braces. I have been getting my wisdom teeth in since I was pregnant with Bug, he will be 29 this year.  I had the dentist look at them in the mid 90's and he told me they were in where they should be, he was an idiot or just lazy and didn't want to pull them.  So I have suffered periodically with them over the years, for the last 4 years they have really bugged them semi-steadily.  I don't have the money to have them pulled so I deal with them, but today is a whine day. The one has actually broken against the jaw bone and it is really starting to loosen to the point I may be able to work it loss in the next few months but today it hurt. Enough whining.

It is to rain again today, no big change but tomorrow is to be in the upper 70's to 80's and Sunday is to be 75, the day of the MADE Fair. I hope the lady weather caster is correct. Thursday and Friday, more rain.  Twin is back from Alaska today, she took marvelous pictures of her adventures.  Her sister told her to make a book out of them, I quite a agree.  They are very high quality shots of a slice of her life, that she shared with others, at one of natures raging fires. She was at the Hastings Fire in Alaska.

I am making up some gift sets for the MADE Fair, I think three or four, to see if they are sellers. Everything I don't sell I will be listing on my ETSY site or I will actually have time to make up the buy it now pages I want to connect to this blog.  Which ever it will be nice to get time to work out the details and list items, I am not all that good at it but it will be a welcome break from the sewing. I won't be pulled away long as I am in the middle of a new obsession.  I do have to carve a couple special order bear heads out of bison horn today or tomorrow. My eBay store had a large selling day Saturday so shipping to do today. I have been neglecting it, as it has been slow with the recession, I know we are out of the recession, well no one told my buyers or me so, here we are still in the recession. 

Herbalist and Professor are bring the buck today to trade for the doeling and wither to finish up our trading deal with goats. I have found her alpaca babies that I have to tell her about, the alpaca sellers also sell fiber goats, and I have been wanting one, so Poppie said I can see about a little doeling.  Will see how that goes.  One last grey day to get threw so here I go..... tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It will sure be welcomed to get some warmer weather... SUNSHINE! Sis

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....