Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Roofing and Hay to buy, Ortho to visit, and Cubbie gets to come along, long day!

Well we are to Zootown to get hay and roofing, to take Yogie to the orthodontist and because Mokie works today, Cubbie and Boy will be accompanying us. I hope all goes smoothly.  There is hope that it will; on Sunday a heartbroken Cubbie ran across her yard and into the garden where Poppie and I wear working. She was very upset with tears on her little face. She was carrying her little green hair pretty and her little fuzzy hair was standing on end.  She said "Booboo, took it out. Nannie can you put it back"  I was joyfully surprised here was the little tomboy, that you have to threaten with staying home to wash her face or comb her hair, asking to have her hair pretty put back in.  I noticed that she had it in all day yesterday as well, our little Cubbie is growing up, yay and so sad.  She will be getting a new little baby at her house just after her third birthday so we will see how that goes, my guess is magnificently or a train wreck.  She does love to pack dollies and puppies around, even when the puppy doesn't want to be and bites her. I think she may just surprise her mom and take to a new baby like a duck to water. So today, we hope she will be on her best behavior and surprise us with her angelic little presence.

We will stop at the hay store, actually the New Holland and feed, but the hay store to us. They usually let us load and leave the trailer so we don't have to haul it through town. Then we have to go to the ortho and let Yogie have her  visit, she may get a prize today for having 5 clean visits with not cavities and clean teeth, an incentive plan that the dentist has to help them take care of their teeth. If she does we may have to stop at the mall, then maybe at Walmart to pick up a pool.  The one they had last summer, Mokie's dog ruined and it was a hand me down from Sister so it is time we got one, the rivers are so dangerous this year it is really a necessity. We then have to stop at the roofing store for the greenhouse roofing, then back to the hay store for the trailer and hay, then home.  Busy day, and I hope we are back early in the afternoon. Rainy today but the rest of the week is to have sun and showers so lets hope the weather man is right.

We got all of the garden finished but the cucumbers, spinaches and the greenhouse items. It is coming along alright at this point I think. I know other people that are just at behind this year as I am, I think it is the rain and we will probably all be better off that we didn't get them in early and have to replant. Off to get little ones up and on our way, I will pray for and encourage Cubbies good behavior so it will be a good day.... tomorrow.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....