Sunday, June 26, 2011

MADE Fair day, long day, lots of people, hope lots of sales and fun.

Well Mokie and I are off to the MADE Fair in the next little while, we hope to have lots of sales, if not we will have lots of fun. We will meet new people, old friends, there will be lots of questions, lots of them the same one over and over. There is to be music and the best of all fun. It will be a tiring day but things to learn and see.

Poppie and the girls I hope have fun, they are to invite the grandparents to the 4th of July party next week. I hope all that want to come come and the ones that don't that's ok too, there will be lots of people one way or the other. It will be a long week, not much hibernating will go on, tomorrow to the alpaca and goat lady in Petty Creek, baking on Thursday and Friday, the girls Farmer's Market on Saturday, and food prep on Sunday and the 4th is Monday. Brisket and pulled Pork to make, Poppie will have fun and be in his element. Food shopping sometime in there, probably trip to Zootown... busy week, how sad I did want a bit of hibernating.

So off I go to challenge the day, oh, I gotta have my coffee first, get dressed, check to see that I didn't leave anything behind........ tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good sale day today... and had fun too! Sis

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....