Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The day was nice another day of busy without much to show for it.

I do so hate when I spend an hour writing a well thought out blog and the computer eats it, I am not sure whether it is the blogger it's self or my computer, but it is frustrating. It has happened twice in the last couple of weeks. Yesterday was one of those days and the most upsetting, I think.  I usually get the thoughts back together in the second writing but it is usually a condensed version with out the depth of thought the first writing had.  I sometimes can tell it is going to happen as the computer will sometimes lockup and I can retrieve some of it before I lose it but not always, sometimes I only  lose a few corrections or a few sentences but I hate the most when I lose it all and have to start over.  Maybe it is God's way of telling me to do a rewrite or that I should rethink my thoughts, lets hope so because I general have to so, who knows.

I had a nice breakfast out with Lady, it is always a renewance to get together and talk about everything and nothing.  We did have an illiterate person pass by, sad when educated people with perfectly good UM education can't read the simplest of words, and understand they are meant for them, or maybe big numbers like 1500 feet aren't taught to all the degrees  they give out.  I know that my Ladies have been taught all there numbers at the grade school level here.  I guess some educations cost more than others or some are more wasted on the clueless.  I got to show Lady my newest soaps and tinkerings, the morning was a lovely start to a nice day so in the end the disturbance to our morning was just a minor ripple in a day that was God's gift.

I came home to find Foster and his wife, Tinker, visiting they were up to ask specifics about how to care for Lilly, we gave them Lilly last week.  She is milking and they are trying to learn to milk her, Mokie, Yogie and Booboo went out to help them learn several times last week.  She will be much happier with them, they have a huge amount of land and space for her to be her wild self.  I also gave them three weanling, not Lilly's, to get their heard started.  They ended up with the last two weaner pigs as well.  They are well and truly on their way to farming bliss.

I finally made it into the house with Bubbie, who from this time forward will be known as Bubbles.  She has well and truly earned the name change in my heart with her bubblie personality.  She sometime bubbles out her bum and occasionally bubbles things out her mouth but her little smile and shinning loving face is as bubbles on my heart so is my little Bubbles.  She gave me her smile and love as I arrived home to her world.  I put her down for her nap on my floor with all of her pillows and blankies.  She slept a little and before long she was standing on her head looking back wards through her legs.  She so reminded me of Yogie when she was learning to crawl.  She has mastered that Nannies floor is slippery and is no longer falling on her nose, which hurts and makes her little smile go away.  She is almost well and truly crawling.  Since I will have the kids for two week so Mokie can fill in at work I will have the grands and which ever kids are to be here on whatever days, never really know the schedules and never actually get the kids who were scheduled, so it is always a surprised, some day more so than others.  Poppie and I had a total of 8 yesterday. 

Once most of the kids were gone, but the grands and the girls.  I had to stop over at the Preacher and Pianists.  It was a nice visit, I ended up staying way to long.  It was nice to talk and to get to know them better.  I am hoping to help her purchase some bibles on eBay, I do find the best deals and am the Queen of the frugal find there.  I hope to get her a good deal and as she has never really done eBay it is a process of learning. 

I have cheese to make this morning and hopefully some soap.  I burned up my stick blender and am trying to get Poppie to make me a paint stirrer on a drill, or my second fordom motor, but he is sure I am not understanding what I am asking but I will get him convinced to make me a monster stick blender before I am done, just you wait and see.  We are a good team that way I think it up and he thinks how to make it for me,  that happens on most things we get done, artwork, barns, greenhouses, goat pens so I know he is up to the challenge.... have a love and God filled day, I hope you get a hug and maybe one from God... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....