Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Poppie has grounded me to bed or atleast in the house. I think I will let him be right.

Do you ever find that you have way to many things to do to be sick,  I think that is the story of my life and that is why when I do get sick I get really sick.  Booboo gave me a her sick  and I ran out of my GRD medicine at the same time and couldn't get any except in Zootown so I have ended up really sick.  Got my medicine on Monday and I am playing catch up for my throat to be well on both levels.  I have some cheese to lard and wash, some soap to make as well as some cheese to make but all are do a little now and do a little later chores so will try and get them done.  The ladies will be working on their chores so we should be able to make do.  Rain pouring down so a dreary day to begin with.

We have hopefully found a new home for Louie and Mokie ended up with Muddles so we were down two dogs, well leave it to Mokie and Poppie to bring a new one home.  Foster had a little Minpen that needed a home. Well they brought him home yesterday.  He will need to be neutered but he seems to be fitting in.  At least it was a big dog and a little dog out and only one little in, I hope no more orphans need a home or softy Poppie will be bringing them home.  I have never meant a person that dogs love more.  I know alot of people say that but Poppie is truly a kindred spirit.  As a child Poppie spent many a night locked out of his house, as his Mom and step dad had gone to the bar, an they never leave the door unlocked even to go to the garage.  Poppie would come home and they would be gone until the bar closed he sometime spent hours in the dog house with the dog awaiting their return.  Some of those night were long, cold and hunger but the warmth of the dog helped him survive.  Poppie truly does love dogs and they love him back, even dogs that hate men love Poppie.  God gave dogs to Poppie to survive and Poppie never forgets that love that helped him get through some long dark days...

I intended to rest as much as I can today and hopefully lesson my cough and sore throat, who knows if I am nice I may get to get out of bed the sooner.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....