Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Lord gives us hugs everyday, you just have to look for them.

We got up bright and early to go get grain for the goats and pigs.  It was just as I was having my coffee that Booboo came in to the room jumped on my bed and gave me a hug.  I said "what are  you doing here"  she said "I wanted to go with you guys. Mokie set the alarm."  I asked "is Cubbie coming as well.  She had wanted to go the night before."  Booboo said "no. Mokie said she can't go in the rain".  We were off soon enough.  As we drove down the road, Booboo who got to ride in the middle of the front, as she was the only one with us and there are air bags in the passenger seat, laid her head on my chest and cuddled with her old mom.  We went early to get grain as the farmer we get it from had a funeral in the family in the afternoon. It was so gracious of him to be open in the morning.

We stopped in and had lunch and talked to Princess as she waited on us.  Her mom is still having medical issues that they are trying to get figured out.  She has lost a lot of weight and that in its self is messing with her meds and health issues as to getting them regulated.  We arrived home to find Mokie, Son and the kids putting up fence.  They had spend the prior evening getting their security fence up, eight foot of privacy, but it seems that that didn't work.  They had to call the cops as the neighbors raised the view of their cameras and we spying on them in the yard even with the 8 foot of fence.  The cops came and said it was invasion of privacy and that they would make the neighbor stop spying at them and invading their privacy.  The cop car came by as we were standing talking to them, the neighbors had been gone the first time the cops went to talk to them.  We were putting up fence and had moved a couple of cars out of the goat pen Son was fencing and we talking in general when the neighbor woman came by, seems she was upset about the cop as she sped up and came closer to Son as we fenced so she could spray mud on him.  It was raining as they were fencing.  I went in to take care of Bubbie so she was out of the rain.

Bubbie is just starting to get up on her knees and wants to go.  My new floor is too slick for her to make any head way.  I held her and got lots of hugs, smiles and baby kisses.  I had to finish slicing feta so put her on the floor.  I decide to prop her up with a blanket under her and all of my couch pillows around her.  She sat up so proud and gave me her toothless grin,  she liked her new big girl freedom.  She played for a long long time, had a nap and then played at her new place again.  She was so proud of her accomplishment of sitting and seeing the world.  She sucked her thumb the whole time and by evening had gotten her first two teeth on the bottom.  She gave me hugs and mom took her home.  After dinner Poppie and the girls went out to milk, Mokie had blisters from helping with the fencing so couldn't help much.  Cubbie wanted to help milk but I knew she would be in the way with out Mokie being able to milk.  I asked her if she wanted to watch TV with Nannie.  She crawled up in to my lap and snuggled as we watched Oddities.  She wanted to watch crocodiles, as they are her favorite, but I didn't know of any crocodiles eating thing on at the moment, so we watch the weirdness of Oddities.  She cuddled and talked to me and finally slipped away to sleep. 

What a wonderful day of the beauty of Gods love.  I got hugs from God at every new moment.  Any one that tells you that a hug from a little child is not a direct hug from God is lying.  Their love is endless and so freely given, God loves us the same way so next time you get an endless and freely given hug, hug back and remember you are in the arms of the Lord and a special little angel of God.  I had three special ones yesterday and I am so blessed.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....