Sunday, July 21, 2013

The fires of hell are a choice not something that was done to you......

Recently I have had opportunity to think about salvation in terms that I have never really in the past.  I have thought about it in a more personal manner or maybe you could say it was in the face of reality in which I saw it.  I am getting to a point in my life when people I know are beginning to die, some older and some much younger than myself.  I have spent my whole life believing in God and in some ways I have just not taken the time to say to myself does what I believe that God tells me actually line up with what God does tell me in the Bible?  I like most people I know say when some on passes on, particularly someone I don't really know, I say you will see them in glory some day as a way to be of comfort but it that really going to happen?  Is that even really what I believe?  I have contemplated this much of late, well since it came to my mind, and I can't say that is even close to what I really believe, and that made me sorrow in a way I never have about the passing of people I know.  It makes me think of people I know that will tell you out right they don't believe in Jesus and they have spent their whole lives not believe.  I have now learned to sorrow for the truly lost. 

I know people that die all the time that never spent a moment believing in God little own his precious son.  They have made a horrible choice, not believing God is a choice a choice for hell.  I have recently had an occasion where some one I had known a good portion of my life died.  Everyone sorrowed for the loss of this person.  This person was kind to almost everyone they ever meant, this person created joy in the lives of others, this person was a wonderful person on almost every level you could think of, this person was never interested in God, this person did not seek Christ for any reason and never for salvation. This person was not written in the Lambs book of life,   I know that in the Bible it tells me that

John 3:16

King James Version (KJV)
 
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 

1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.




 
 
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 







Revelation 21:27   And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
 
 
 
I realized that I believe every word that is written in the Bible, no, I am not one who looks for the proof of God, I don't have I know beyond a doubt he is alive and lives in my life.  I never really thought of it that way before, that I have to believe that the ones who don't have faith, repent of their sins and believe that Christ Jesus is the son of God won't be seen later in heaven.  The good works of a life time can not "earn" you a place in heaven.  You have to accept by faith God's gift of salvation and those who don't will not go to heaven.  They are not written in the Lambs book of life, Jesus's blood has not cleansed them and they are not going to go to heaven no matter how much we would want it or not matter how we pray for our friends, and loved ones, young and old, they have to accept through faith God's gift, we can do nothing to gain anyone else's salvation but witness to them...... I sorrow anew for those I have loved and those who knew not God ....

Revelation 20:15

King James Version (KJV)
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.


Please if you are breathing you still can seek God's gift of salvation.  He gives the same reward to those that come at the end of the day, or end of their life, as he gives to those who worked the whole day or whole of their lives....
 

"the following is from the Sabbath lesson site-------
JESUS TELLS THE PARABLE OF THE WORKERS PAID EQUALLY


Matthew 20


Say- Talking about the Kingdom of God
 
1For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man (Landowner, God.) that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard (To His people.).

2And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard (You obey my law; you’ll get a reward.).

3And he went out about the third hour (A parable –never happened.) (9 A. M.), and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,

4And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way (An attitude of just; because been God’s people for a longtime; don’t think I’ve got it made.).

5Again he went out about the sixth (12)and ninth hour, and did likewise.

6And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

7They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

8So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. (The Bible tells us "13Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning." Leviticus 19:13, James 5:4)

9And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. (Received the same pay; doesn’t have anything to do with how long we worship God. We will inherit the same thing.)

10But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny (Some people obey God to a point and then they draw a line and set boundaries and a calamity comes along and they split – not a real relationship; complained and said that’s not fair.).

11And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house (We must think I will never forsake Christ.),

12Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. (The Bible tells us "8Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him." Matthew 4:8 -11 (Even though Satan temped Him; He was still in authority and said vs. 10; quoting the word of God; the reason Jesus overcame Satan was He had God in Him.) (The Bible tells us "11And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense." Luke 1:11)

13But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? (How dare they ask?)

14Take that thine is, and go thy way (Don’t complain; be happy.): I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

15Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? (The Bible tells us "21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath (Those who repent of their sins.) fitted to destruction: 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, (He wants all to be in this category and in their time He will.) Romans 9:21-23)

16So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen. "


I pray for you, I truly pray for all who have not and do not believe God and believe in Jesus.... The free gift of salvation can be yours, have faith believe God, don't believe in him, the demon's believe in him, BELIEVE him..... and accept your salvation I pray.... tomorrow.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....