Friday, November 8, 2013

Not feeling well so hybernating a little, Bubbles sings......

Poppie has been sick off and on, mostly on, because he won't set down, rest and just be sick.  He has tried to share with me several times but for the most part I get a bit of a symptom and then get back on track.  I have been sick to my stomach with a horrible headache and achy everywhere for two days so maybe he has well and truly shared.   I have been taking it slowly for this morning. I read The Joy of Following Jesus by J. Oswald Saunders.  It was a very good book with many insights.  It really gave me comfort but it also gave me some assurances that the Holy Spirit is working in my life and trying to change me into a disciple of Christ Jesus the way the Lord God would have me be.  I got a message from Niecy this morning of the wondrous way the Holy Spirit is working in her life so that just makes my heart sing.  Joy of Joy the Lord is so good and he is good to us.

I want to recount a funny thing that happened with me and the Littles this week.  I was singing the B-I-B-L-E  to them one day.  Cubbie was trying her best to get the letters all in the right order, Bubbles was just trying to see what we were doing for the most part with a big cheesy grin on her little face.  We played and sang for about twenty minutes and then the girls went off to play with their toys and books.  I feed them lunch and Poppie came in and had lunch with them.  It was a short time after lunch when Bubbles crawled up in his lap for Poppie time.  She started saying run together sentences at the top of her voice.  Poppie looked at me and said "what is she doing?"  I looked at her and watched her for a few minutes.  She went on and on, a big cheesy smile on her face as she said her little run together sentences.  I paid a little more attention and the letter b started to pop out at me and then an L.  I listened a little more and she sort of had a rhythm.  She was singing at the top of her voice her rendition of the B-I-B-L-E.  The Lord be praised the Holy Spirit has put the Bible in her little heart and she was singing out to God in her joy.  Poppie and I were amazed and in awe at her joy. 

I hope one and all feel well, I hope you are well in your relationship with the Lord.  He so wants to send the Holy Spirit it be in your life and share with your spirit the love of Jesus and the ability to become a disciple of Jesus.  The Lord so loves one, and all of his creation, and does not want even one to perish because they don't believe God or in his son.  Today is the time, and the day, for you to believe, repent and accept your salvation in Christ Jesus.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....