Monday, March 26, 2012

Dentist trip, a new wand and NEW flooring. yay. Well starting tomorrow...

I have to take the Ladies to the dentist this afternoon.  Yogie had to have her braces adjusted and maybe a couple of baby teeth pulled to make more room, baby teeth are not adult teeth and the blessing is that she will not loose any adult teeth.  Booboo has had a spacer for a number of years from a tooth that had an abscess, but was not rotten or anything, it was probably hit when she fell no real way to know.  The dentist had advised that when the adult tooth started to come in to bring her in to have it removed so now is the time. We are going to stop and pick up a wand for my dremel, I have a lot of carving to do and know that my older one will not stand up to the pressure.  Poppie says I push to hard when I carve, but I can't seem to carve any other way.  I have a pile of old wands about a 10 to 20 deep, I guess that is better than having a pile of old dremels.  I do get a lot more use out of them as just a motor than as a carving apparatus.  I think we will pick up some socks and maybe something for dinner and be on our way home escaping the Zoo. 

Poppie is finishing up Belle's dishwasher this morning.  Mokie is taking Boy to the walk in clinic as he is really sick.  Cubbie spent the night with us last night.  Her first for just the pleasure of it.  She did really well.  Poppie said now that she has climbed that mountain he will be here all the time.  A blessing, or not.  I made baked chicken, 5 bean salad and whole wheat Israeli couscous for dinner last night.  The girls had not had the couscous before.  Cubbie said to me after tasting it.  "Nannie I like the goosebumps"  well I am glad but it was too funny to think of them as goosebumps.  It was a really nice day yesterday,  We did yard work, burning and generally had a great day.  Mokie and Nate were working on their pig pens, they are going to be moving their geese as well.  They will soon be putting up a security fence so they can get some privacy for their pigs. Odd how some people are fascinated with watching pigs, even when the pigs are wanting some privacy and alone time, never really wanted to watch, or get a camera to video tape it, myself can't understand why anyone would, outsiders are really different.  Nate figured his pigs deserves their privacy so is going to give them a security fence to protect them, which will be nice for the kids as well.

I am so happy for Poppie he is being drawn to the Lord more and more.  I know he has always believed in the Lord but not the way he is now.  He has started say things like "that was such a blessing", the Lord is really blessing us, that is a fact, the trials we have endured lately have brought new blessings from the Lord.  The Preacher's sermon spoke of travails,  I was amazed at how much it was in line with my being told by the Lord that trials are a blessing.  Travails and trials come when you are more in line with what the Lord asks of you,  and so are a blessing in and of themselves, and bring more of the Lords blessings.

  I was talking to the Pianist at Church, I told her of my father's plaque. "my house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy".  She said she had read one years ago the she liked,  "if you come to see my house call ahead, if you come to see me drop on in"  I loved it.  I find it funny that is similar to what Poppie has said for years.  "if you come to see my house don't bother to come but if you come to see me and mine come on over".   I am glad to have the life I live.  I hope that you are living the life that brings you happiness, trials and the Lord's blessings.... tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. A PRIVACY FENCE IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA!

    NATE IS A GREAT CRAFTSMAN SO IT WILL BE AN WONDERFUL INVESTMENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a kind & welcoming community to newcomers -- please give us all a break!

    Many people like you and also your neighbors but don't like this divisiveness.

    I believe your neighbors are decent people and maybe you need to give them some privacy.

    Your insinuations are perverse, evil, and vial!

    Certainly not humorous to the Lord or the community!

    THE BIBLE SAYS "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" guess maybe you don't love yourself-- 'cause it's certainly evident you hate your neighbors.

    I pray you stop bashing others ("outsiders")
    I happen to know your neighbor-- a person raised less than 150 miles away in Flathead County & who has lived in Mineral and Missoula County the past ten years?
    How does that constitutes being an outsider?

    Heavenly Father,
    I bring this blog before you in Jesus name and ask for the benefit of this community and the children here that you deliver this person (Nannie) from the unpleasantness she continually bestows upon others in her family and this community.

    Please Lord fill her with love, peace, joy, and a sound mind so that she will learn to be a blessing rather than a curse to others.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....