Sunday, March 4, 2012

Raisin Bread, Taco and Tamale, Diaper covers, Pansy is lonely so crys and crys.

Bug came up to help Poppie butcher Raisin Bread, Taco and Tamale.  They went quietly and without pain.  Their hides have been frozen with several others so that in the future I can make them into something that will give warmth to someone. I will get them ground up and or canned today or in the next few days.  They will not be wasted we will honor their passing by using their bodies to sustain ours.  I had someone asked me what we would do with our momma pig once she was no longer used for breeding.  I told them we would honor her by using her body as sustenance, I think that killing an animal and wasting its meat is so disrespectful of their sacrifice.  God gave us animals as meat and to waste it is a sin. We do not treat any of our animals with disdain.  We love them and spend time with them to the fruition of our need for them. 

I got an order for diaper covers from a lady that has a little one that is potty trained but has accidents some times at night.  They are some of the biggest ones I have made but they were fun to make, the knitted ones take the most time to make and they were both knitted so spent a good portion of the day knitting.  I was watching Pansy, Mokie had left me a couple bottles and some  extra formula, she told me that Pansy would let me know when she was hunger.  She let me know but she can't tell the difference between being lonely for her Cubbie and being hunger.  She ate up her bottles and milk by 2, so she got to cry for her Cubbie without a bottle until after 6.  No, I did not set and hold her, I had things to do and Poppie didn't volunteer to either.  The girls were at Grandpa's so we were her only options, we ended up putting her in the bathroom.  Saddie Sue felt sorry a couple times and went in to the bathroom licked her and comfort her but she didn't last long either.  I was truly glad when Mokie came and got her.  I hope I don't have to take care of her again soon,  a bum knows it's momma, and Poppie and I are not Cubbie or Mokie. 

We are off to Church early today, once a month they have a breakfast snack and a pre-social time before Church.  It will be our first time, I am so excited to get to know the people better.  They are to be our family in God, so would love to get to know them all better.  I know that I am at peace and glad that God has lead us to a new path for worship.  It has been a long time coming but the right fit was worth waiting for.  I am not sure I have ever seen Poppie more at peace going to Church, the girls love it and have decided to no longer go to AWANA's.   I can't make them go and don't want to as they need to have strength and support in their choices for their relationship with God. I hope Sister and her little comes today, if not maybe soon or in the future.  Mokie has shown some interest in going with us, that is wonderful that she is wanting to or thinking about it. I think she has taken interest due to her fathers enjoyment in going.  I know some people may say why would it matter if you enjoy going, but isn't that the point.  Shouldn't worship be about rejoicing with and in the Lord?....... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....