Sunday, March 18, 2012

New piglets and all the goats have arrived for the year, I get a new floor, yay.

The newest batch of piglets came last evening, of course she chose to have them in the late evening.  She ended up having a total of 9 piglets this time.  I believe 5 males and 4 females, they are the most colorful litter we have had to day, pink, black and whites, red and whites, pink with black spots, a rainbow of colors.  The last of my baby goats were born this week so all my mommas are done for the season. It looks like the piglets are all good healthy babies,  I think we missed the date for the 4-h piglets by about 2 weeks but not sure.  Not exactly sure when they have to have been born, I do think they are definitely the right age for the Sanders County fair though.

We saw a special this week on laminate flooring so we broke down, or were blessed to buy enough for the front room and dining room, basically all are main living room, hall, and maybe just maybe both bathrooms.  It is a nice color that really nicely matches my cupboards. We are hoping to paint and put in flooring next week while the Ladies are one spring break.  Off to get ready for Church.  Love our new family in the Lord and can't wait to go.  I made the Ladies and the Grandladies dresses yesterday, they are mostly done, they were just sew togethers.  I have the straps to do but I think there ended up being 17, so a good days works anyway...  tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your new flooring and congrats on the new piggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you need to come see the piggies and the goat babies.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....