Monday, March 26, 2012

I beg forgiveness to those of you that are tired of hearing my problems.

I just want to make it perfectly clear, I am not a person that general airs my dirty laundry and I do apologize for the on going problems with my neighbor.  I want you to know that I have not mentioned her at all in months, check the blogs, mid January I believe.  I have tried to do my best but she continues to harass and stalk our family.  I have never said anything I can't proof or didn't hear straight from her mouth; but what she and her boyfriend, have done to us as an extended family is unbelievable so I don't really expect you to.  This week she had my daughter in tears and my daughter was told by the sheriffs office they can't help.  I now know why the state got a D+ when it comes to enforcing laws in this state.  The male neighbor was standing in the yard shrieking at the top of his lungs filthy obscene things at and about my daughter while 5 children under 5, not counting his own two daughters stand by his feet, stood and cried. His wife was jumping up and down like a lunatic laughing and  giggling cheering him on while he did it.  I said before they put water in our fuel tank well that is because they did, "the neighbor" told us straight out one time that she did it to her sons father to get even with him so when our tank got 2 quarts of water in it two days after I got the order of protection it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know she was getting even again. The diesel mechanic said it was impossible for the water to have gotten there any other way but being put there.  She grabbed my daughter by the arms in the cloak room at the church they were going to awanas at, in December and shoved her down when only my two girls were there so she has assaulted my daughter.  When we asked for help from the church they blew us off. The girls no longer want to go to awanas and love our new church.  She took my daughters swimming last summer and unbeknownst to me she was drinking and driving with them in the car, one of my acquaintance asked me why I allowed it, well the answer is I didn't know and I trusted her to not drink and drive with them.  I really should have known I can't remember talking to her once last summer after 10 in the morning that she hadn't imbibed along with her perscriptions. She taught my daughters to walk sexy and not tell their mom it would be their little secret.  If she had been a man the cops may have done something but she is a woman after all.  She has continually harassed my daughter and my sister over the well the three of them jointly owned.  The well was dug in 1984 and my mother and  me (the owner of the property Mokie now owns) paid for the well, my sister moved up later and bought into the well, and the three have jointly paid for the well ever since,  there is a binding well agreement at the courthouse.  She has tried to get a lawyer to get them thrown off the well but thank the Lord Montana has good water rights laws.  She now calls their rights to the well entitlements, well like social security I/they paid for it and it is mine, my daughters, through me.  Some one didn't just give me an entitlement to it, it's not welfare.  So for those of you who want me to stop blogging about her I sympathize with you, and I have held my tongue for a too long time. You will never hear me talk of her in public or on facebook but here is my forum for help without you I have no help.  The sheriff's office says they can't help. the judge says she can't help,  when something happens to us up here remember we did ask for help.  During the November hearing we asked about her husbands status as a registered violent offender, they told the judge he would be off in December, well that was a lie check out the registered violent offender list for Mineral County he is still there.  He has guns that we have seen numerous times, rifles handguns etc... they deigned having them, and with a violent history do you wonder why we are afraid? Why would he still be allowed to hunt?  So don't tell me I am a bad neighbor and judge me.  You have not had to endure continual harassment and stalking since last summer.  For those of you who blame this all on me that's ok, but take a look at my blog of late and facebook haven't I mentioned her in months? And even when I did mention her on facebook I let her words do the talking, check if you question my honesty.   I have been trying to not be anger, turn the other cheek and go on with my life but our every move is now watched by a security camera that they adjust to watch us, it can actually follow you, is that even legal?  It's aimed at 'their' well that has no trespassing signs all over it, the well agreement gives both my sister and daughter 10 foot easement and ownership of one third each. Several of my friends have said they feel bad about whatever she is saying about me on facebook, I don't know and don't care what she says.  I am a private person and those of you that have known me for years know that, I am also not a gossip or someone who makes things up,  most people that don't like me will still tell you I never lied to them.  Please give me some options do you know how to get help for us here?  If not I have found no resource but the Lord and now people are making light of my believe in the Lord. I can say with all honesty and love that this has made me make wonderful decisions about going to Church, one that loves and protected my daughters, and know that I am a saved person and right with God.  Read the comments from my yesterday blog,  I personally think "the neighbor" wrote it but if not some one is condemning me without any information or care that what we are going through is very real. I was coming home from Zootown today when Mokie called me she found her hanging over the fence taking more pictures of the pigs, she actually did take pictures of the pigs having sex last summer so I don't know what her issue is with pigs but probably not health, I am not making an insinuation I am out right saying she takes sex pictures of pigs.  I hate airing dirty laundry and don't think any of this is really any ones concern but you are my only option for protection. For those of you that think this is gossip look up gossip, gossip is spreading thing about people you heard.  I witnessed all of what I speak.   If it was happening to you wouldn't you want help?  Where is any help for us? If you have a suggestion that will get us any relief I am open to hearing it if not I promise to you if she leaves us alone or if it is inconsequential things you won't hear about it but when it becomes a danger to my kids, grand kids or family I am going to be blogging and blogging loud for help.  By the way "the nighbor" does read my blog, even though it states she can't in my order of protection, and she has sent me a no contact order to make me not blog about her but since that is a 1st amendment right she can't make me stop witnessing to you the atrocities she inflicts on us, sorry for your involvement in this, if you want you can stop reading my blogs I will miss you but will understand.... tomorrow.

I must apologize to the "the neighbor", I thought she was writting the awful church lady comments, they said that she was a friend of mine and the "the neighbor".  (No, she was never a friend of mine but meant her once and once was more than enough.)  I also should have know better, she doesn't know enough about God's word to write them, they are compliments of her lovers mom. Mrs. Jethro, I will not be posting any of them ever to comments, so no one need fear that will ever have to read them. I myself will just hit the spam button, never having read them either.  Just a little update.

2 comments:

  1. Matthew 7
    Judging Others

    1 “(A)Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

    2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and [a](B)by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

    3 Why do you (C)look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

    4 (D)Or how [b]can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye?

    5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

    6 “(E)Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it funny, you know ironic, that I put my name on my blog for all the world to read and know that I stand behind what I have to say, Seems that person responding to me, who is by the way is judging me doesn't have a pair and didn't put their name on the Bible verses they used the internet to look up. I do know I will be judged by the Lord and I am down on my knees thanking the Lord every day that he will do the judging and not my fellow man..... amen
      .

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....