Saturday, March 10, 2012

Poppie gets me a new to us car, Raked and spent time in the wonderful sunshine.

Poppie bought us a new to us car yesterday,  he had worked out a deal for it earlier in the week.  Thor and his wife had bought a new vehicle and we got to buy their old one.  It is going to be nice to have a car again that I can drive around, I could actually drive the jeep but it was to stressful for Poppie to have me drive it, so I didn't.  Poppie is hoping to get the truck fixed soon but it doesn't get the greatest fuel mileage so it was good to get the new vehicle anyway.  We are hoping to get to go on a little ride this afternoon to try it out good.  I has fairly low miles on it so it should serve us well for years to come.

Mokie and I wormed and inoculated all the goats that needed it yesterday.  The little ones really put up a fuss for their moms, or maybe for attention, just like any little one getting it's shots.  I rakes a little and spent the best part of the day watching the kids play in the backyard.  I cleaned most of the porch up before the baby made a fuss and I had to hold her.  Mokie took Pansy down to the school so the girls could share her with their classmates.  Today is to be just as nice so hopefully we can get out and enjoy it as well.  The girls and I have to make apples pies, fry bread and tamale pie to take to potluck tomorrow.  We will get the bread dough rising this morning and the pies done.  Hope to get the tamale pie into the crock pot for taking hot. We are going to do the floors and then escape to the great outdoor, we hope to get some burning done and outdoor cleaning done.  I do so love the spring, I think it is my most favorite season of all, then again there is fall..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....