Thursday, February 27, 2014

Peanut butter cookies, little stickers, tomatoes, and the games adults, that never grow up. play.....

Booboo is home yet again, she still has the cough but it is much better and she is not resting like she did the rest of the week.  She is always the more likely of the Ladies to get sick.  She does have something going on with her eyes.  I can't find her eye medicine but Visene  seems to be of help.  I spent most of the morning making little stickers to go on my jars of non-petroleum jelly and my lotion bars in a jar.  I was working on this when Mokie called and the store has a case of tomatoes they couldn't really sell and I can get them for a screaming deal so now I am making tomato sauce.  I never never turn down any kind of food I can put into my lazy jars.  I am glad I have some carrots, peppers, spinach and who knows what to put in it, maybe some pumpkin.  Poppie allows me to put anything I want it tomato sauce as long as I don't give him a play by play of it so to speak.  While I am in the kitchen any way I made up some peanut butter cookies for the kids out of the cake mixes Yogie made up for the freezer....

I found out today that I, or maybe this time more my family because I refused to play any more awhile back, has decided to play their games again.  Sadly this person is a stalker of my blog, I have several and I wonder why they don't actually get lives of their own and get over me and mine.  The one this time has been trying to take from our family one of our treasures, and it is not always the same one but general the stalker has just tried to steal the next one down the line.  The stalker watches and reads my blog religiously, because the stalker is pathetic and has delusions that will never come true, so need to get on with their life.  I actually prayer regularly for this stalker, and my other ones for that matter, so I will continue to do so.  I have taken great comfort in learning that they too our blessings from the Lord, all trials and people who try you are used to work for the good when God is in it.  I think that God has given me many blessings due to my stalkers so I continue to pray that they will someday see God and go to him for salvation.  I have learned God wants me to be patient and has given me stalkers to help me do that.  So this week we are dealing again with the stupidity of one of my kids and the cruel machinations of the family stalker. I know that God has a blessing in this one as well but time alone will give us the answer and what God wants for us from it.

I pray you are blessed this day by God.  I pray that if you have a trial it is being used by God to bless your life.  I pray for your salvation and for some of you a life of your own surely mine has gotten to boring to harass at this point. If not I pray that my live can bless yours in someway I don't know about.  I pray for one and all on this glorious day..... tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....