Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The last wire,yay!! A four and a half year journey soon ends, molds, hardwood and fun......

The dentist trip was a success all the way around.  Cubbie was good, let them see her teeth take exrays and was a lady all the way through, she earned the bribe her mom had offered her.  Bubbles screamed like a two year old, that she is, and was not all that cooperative.  Booboo was told she has beautiful teeth, to use a mouth guard when she starts sports and that her brushing was with in the top 98%, yay.  Yogie had done enough better on her brushing, she fights me on it, to get her last wire for her braces.  She will be out of braces in a month to 3 months depending upon how fast the last adjustments take, it has been a long 4 and a half years for her in her braces.  She does have beautiful teeth almost as pretty as Booboo natural ones, funny (you know ironic) how one sister has such natural crooked ones and such a small mouth while the other sister has beautiful straight ones.... God does things in such a wondrous manner.  NO, cavities and all was a great at the dentist.

I found 14 cases of hardwood flooring for my bed room at Home Resources, now to find a few more cases that I can match to it to floor my bedroom, I think the Costco flooring might compliment it enough to work but we will see, I might have to go to Carpet Garage, Lowe's or Home Depot to find some but at least I got a killer deal on the 14 case I got.  I picked up some olive oil, coconut oil and some super cool silicone molds to make soap, and got some new fragrances as well.  I am going to make a big order for the year to Soapers Choice for some olive oil, coconut oil, lard or tallow not sure yet which, and some almond olive, maybe so avocado or mango but not sure.  I am working on getting all the items for the soap class or classes I want to have in March or April.  I still think to do it right I have to have a beginners and advanced class, maybe even a hot process or liquid class but we will see how the first one or two go.  The girls got pants, shoes and stuff to make bracelets.  The Littles got new shoes and some clothes too.  Mokie bought milk shakes for the kids and pizza to take home so no one had to make dinner.  I got a packers lot of steaks so cutting and wrapping meat this morning.  Poppie got gloves and "hostess" goodies, he so missed his secret sinful habit...lol. I got some cool sheets for rugs, and a table cloth that might get to stay a tablecloth but would surely make a nice rug....

Off to start the day, coffee to finish, blog done, the day begins for real....... I pray the Lord is the first priority in your life and if he isn't you would consider correcting that and making him the most important part of your life.  Today is the first day of the rest of your life, and today could be the best day of you life, if today is the day of your salvation... tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....