Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sick, not allowed out of bed......

I am here to witness to those of you who think that I run my family, and that includes my son who sometimes doesn't have a clue, that is is all window dressing,  I run what Poppie allows me to run and nothing more.  Funny it took along time in our early marriage for that to evolve and happen so I am proud to have gotten there.  NO, Poppie is not abusive and doesn't make me obey him, I do it because I love him.  I do it because God asked of me to give my obedience to my husband as the head of the household.  I do it because he is my soul mate and my friend and he never askes of me what I have not already given to him out of love.  Okay, so today I am in bed and have been told to stay there and that it is all my fault that I am sick because I know that will happen if I walk in the cold with my gerd, so he has very little sympathy.  No, he doesn't have any sympathy, so that is why he brought me coffee and is picking  me up a new bottle of NyQuil and made sure I was all tucked in.   I have no one to blame but myself he says.  Well if that is so why is his throat sore, could it be that I am sick of the thing that is going around, perish the thought, he can't whine at me if that is so, and sometime he likes to whine especially if he wants to take care of me, makes it easier if he can say it is my fault and that way he doesn't have to come to terms with the fact that he will be sick later in the week, procrastination they name is man....

Booboo's marmalade turned out very nice, seems thick enough as it set, nice to have just fruit, sugar, water and time into a jelly, no nasty chemicals.  It is very pretty, Pineapple Orange Lemon Marmalade.  I just about scotched it at the end so it has a few dark patches but it just adds a little caramelized taste.  Poppie likes it and that is amazing since he never likes marmalade.  Booboo is making me marmalade toast in bed, I don't want to hear the lion roar..

I have my book to keep me company, it is the second in a series on faith and living in the times we live in.  The first book had a few good parts and the some out there thoughts.  The second book has been a lot better, some really enlightening studies on life, that are a blessing.  I may reread the second just to make it more into my soul and thought.  They both are mostly Scripture and not a huge amount of extra talk and I like that.  I don't like when they take one Scripture and make a whole book on it.  I like when it is a lot of Scripture and a few thoughts.  Resting, reading and removing myself from any rath that I would bring on from Poppie if I were to get out of bed... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....