Saturday, March 2, 2013

33 Years...

Today we celebrate 33 years of marriage.  I am proud of my life with Poppie, but more importantly I am so glad that God sent someone that could love me for me.  He has never tried to change me or thought me anything but his perfect match, I thank God ever day for giving me loves in my life.  He gave me the love of a good man, and the ability to love that one man for all of my life, he gave me the love of my children and through them my grands.  He gave me the love of good friends and companionship on this world.  God gave me the greatest love, the love of a God that loved me so much that he gave up being God to become a lowly man, that lived a perfect life and gave that perfect life for my sins.  God does love me so much and today I celebrate one of the most important loves he gave just to me, my love of one of  his sons, my Poppie.  I hope you have a love on earth, which is so important but more importantly I hope you have the  love of our eternal father...... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....