Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bubbie had to go to the hospital by amublance, May get to come home today.

Mokie took Bubbie to the hospital yesterday.  They sent her by ambulance to the hospital in Zootown. She has RSV, the doctor said we all can get it and all of the family have it but it is only dangerous in infants under two.  She may get to come home today, and since Son doesn't drive alone long distance  Poppie or I will have to go get her.  Poppie is trying to get sick this morning and so is trying to convince me to go but I am not allowed out of the house by his own orders so it will probably have to be him that goes. 

We have two of Mokies babysat kids and her two this morning.  One goes to school with Booboo, Yogie is staying home today, so I will have 4 this morning.  I made cinnamon roll and foccacia pizza yesterday.  There is no point in staying in bed it is just as well to get on with life.  Cubbie ate all the toppings off of her pizza, as she doesn't like the crust, but ate the cinnamon roll made from the same dough go figure. Kids gotta love 'em. 

Poppie just got the call and is going to go pick up Mokie and Bubbie.  Yay, she is getting to come home, that is wonderful. I am so glad all our prayers have been answered and they are coming home.  It is truly a blessing from the Lord.  Have a great day, and remember to hold you dear ones close, their time on earth is God's will and we know not how long we have on earth.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....