Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One down and one to go, well half of one, Kids this morning. Getting ready for the Spring Fling.

I have mentioned my teeth on more than one occasion, I am sure, but yesterday while holding Bubbie so she could talk to the world, well any one in her world that wanted to listen.  She was in my lap setting against my knee smiling at Poppie as he talked to her from his chair to mine any way.  I was rocking her with my knee and worrying my tooth.  The broken one is pretty wiggly at this point, so I and just wiggling it like a little kid does their teeth, when I decided to wiggle the wisdom tooth on the other side, it is always much more painful and sometime when I eat I accidentally bite wrong and it causes me lots of pain.  It has a big callous around it from the slow movement it has made over the last 4 years.  I wiggled it a little and Poppis sort of growled at me, as he doesn't like me worrying them.  I felt it pop all of a sudden, I had felt the pop before, when I finally worked the first half of the broken tooth out.  I worried it more, and tried to be sneaky about it as Poppie was not happy with me.  I pushed really hard on it and it came out all of a sudden, I was happy but the pain was shooting.  Bubbie was smiling at the world and just happy to be there in my lap.  I held the tooth in my hand and let the waves of pain wash over me.  I finally told Poppie it was out, he was glad but still doesn't like me worrying them, so now I only have half of one to go.  I took some Tylenol, which didn't help much, and went to bed after Mokie picked up the kids.  It was funny, the tooth hurt coming out but the underlying pain on the bone that has been constant for so long was gone, what a blessing.  This morning, I feel lopsided bone pain on one side and nothing on the other, well a little pain from it coming out but the bone pain is gone. I am hoping to worry the other one out soon, it will be so nice to have the pain gone.  It has been way to long in coming.  No, I am not my mother, I did not use a leather punch and morphine, and a child to keep me awake.  I was patient and subtle.  There is a difference, and no it is not just semantics.

I had the kids yesterday, Mokie got called into work, it was nice to have Poppie home, he was in a lot of pain, still is this morning.  I think I have kids this morning while Mokie takes Bubbie to the clinic but just for a short while.  I finished an order of diaper covers, convoed with a couple of people that may want Upluks or covers.  I am actually beginning to get regular orders, I tweaked the covers a little and think I like the changes better, my designs are ever changing, I like the R&D of designing.  I have to send a little cashmere dress out today, took an order to carve two dragons.  I am hoping to get some pen and inking done later.  I will hold off on most of my antler work until after Saturday.  Saturday is the Second Annual Spring Fling Fundraiser for the Library.  They have a spaghetti feed, bake sales, book sales, and craft booth spaces.  They are also having a silent auction,  I am going to donate a peacock painting to the auction and a basket of upcycled baby items to the raffle.  The girls will get to come with me.  I think Mokie and maybe Bubbie, not sure about Bubbie.  Booboo and Yogie are going to make something to donate to the bake sale. 

I have whined long enough, no more whining about my teeth or the kids.  I do so love the kids I just get exhausted once in awhile, but their little smiles make up for it, Bubbie's is huge.  Cubbie always says "Nannie I love you", especially after I give her something to eat.  Bubbie and Cubbie, both love me they just say it differently or the way they can at the ages they are.  Boy is on much better behavior he doesn't want Poppie banning him from our house again. Coffee, what a lovely man..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....