Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day, a day of love, but isn't everyday we have a day of love?

I remember the exact minute that I meant Poppie, only 32 years, 3month, 21 days, 8 hours, 20 minutes ago, I am not sure that sounds as romantic as when a teenager or a young married couple says it but does it make it any less about the love I share for a wonderful man? I have loved him from the moment I meant him, I didn't have a great torrential love hate relationship where it finally came to me in an epiphany that I really love him.  I just saw him and immediately felt a sense of wanting to know him, protect him from the world and be with him.  He has made my life complete, he has never dominated me, I have always been able to walk right up to the edge of what I could get away with and in one little word he can make me know I need to stop, if that is obey I obey my husband.  He is my friend, my co-parent, my workmate, my life and my lover.  I can not and don't ever want to imagine a day without him.  He completes me in a way I can never explain, and many a person have shaken their head at our pairing over the years, but I am not sure it matters what others think of us, it only matters what we think of us.  He is the whole world to me and I would have lived a lesser life without him.  I just love him.

My kids surprised me with hand drawn hearts as soon as they got up.  They proudly displayed their art work to me and told me they love me, it anything more special?  They love me just because.  I will surprise them with something special later today.  Poppie rarely does anything for Valentines day, but always wakes me up sometime after midnight to tell me happy what ever day he is expressing love to me about, simple but he is a simple man, and he did today as well. A couple of days ago he mentioned he may take me to dinner, that is a surprise and we may go.  I have Booboo's bug from Friday, a good thing is that in the end it wasn't her tummy but a bug everyone can share, and she shared it with me.  I still have a headache and sick tummy, it sort of comes and goes but maybe it will go this morning and stay away and we can go.  Mokie has offered to have the girls for pizza.  I have the kids today, so Bubbie can go have her sonogram.  The Doctor checked her again yesterday when she got her shots and her hips seems to be getting better, as most babies out grow it, but they still want to do the sonogram to make sure they don't miss something so. Curious, Boy, Cubbie and Second for sure maybe Cartoons but I don't know.

Happy Valentines to one and all, I hope you get to spend it with the ones you love.  I will think of my dearest, my kids and my grandkids today.  They are all special Valentines in my life and have made my life better for their being in it.  Coffee from Popppie..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....