Friday, February 17, 2012

Goofy, Elvis and Chubbie come to visit. Cousins get to know each other.

Goofy brought Elvis, who was born two years ago on the eighth January, and Chubbie, to visit and meet their Nannie and Poppie.  Chubbie, is 8 months old, was preemie, so funny enough is almost the same size as Bubbie.  Bubbie is actually longer, but Chubbie is heavier.  They definitely look like cousins.  Took photos of one and all, (will add some to the blog later as I have to do it from the other computer)  the babies sat on Mokies lap and sort of looked like a set of twins.  They live on the boarder of Arizona and Mexico so it was a special visit that doesn't come often.  They will be in town until Monday, so will get to see them some more before they go.  The girls were happy to have the little ones to visit.  Goofy, is very thin and has ulcerated colitis so is battling that.  She unlike Poppie is still addicted to the smoking, so I hope she can over come that in the future. Mokie took them out to see some of the goats as they were leaving and Goofy was afraid of the nicest goat so not sure what she will think of Ceasar.  Goofy picked out Upluks for her little ones, I hope they enjoy them. Elvis liked the Barbie motor home and yacht, ok, so the girls live here and we don't have GI Joe toys, but he did seem really interested in Barbie and her dress. We all had a wonderful time getting to know our grand babies.  Chubbie, like all babies thought that Nannies pillows were the most comfy and decided she needed a nap right then and there.  Little Niecy does the exact same thing when she comes.  I guess Nannie is a baby comforter, I think a good thing in the end assessment of things.

Curious had an odd day, she actually ate the breakfast I gave her, which never happens she usually screams at me, and the burger Mokie brought her from Zootown.  Mokie couldn't have her teeth done as the swelling is not completely down yet, but she did get a temporary reline. Curious, is back to talking better again, she went through a stage of refusing to talk for the last couple months.  She was very verbal yesterday and wanted me to know the backpack was hers.  I said yes it was but since it was here she didn't need to worry about it.  She got her pannies out and showed them to me.  I asked her if she used them at home, She smiled and said yes.  I said you can put them on and be a big girl here if you will used the pottie.   She smiled and said NO.  I told her that she couldn't wear them at my house unless she would used the pottie, she shock her head and said no.  So, I told her she had to put the pannies up and away in the back pack.  I hope she starts using them here,  I think she does very well with them at home, she just refuses to us them at Mokie or my house.  Sometimes she is alot of work, makes me very tired on the days she is here when there are babies and other kids.  I only had 5 yesterday, and then Goofy's so a house full.  Mokie was back around noon, so only a few hours.  Mokie told me she had another appointment on Tuesday, I gave  her the evil eye, she said I forgot and called to make the appointment for a different day, so I can do my Tuesday stuff.  Really it is the only day of the week I have really any plans and she always messes them up.  I am glad the appointment was changed.  I am planning of visiting the Herbalist and going to CAKLS. 

Poppie brought me coffee, and a day without kids, well a day without kids doesn't mean no kids it just means a day with kids with moms so I don't have to do all the work.  Boy was really naughty last night, tired, but naughty.  The rule is if you are mean to your mom at Nannies, she doesn't like it and disciplines the naughty child.  Elvis got a lecture from Nannie and Boy got in real trouble, actually per Poppie, Nannie is to tell Boy if he is as naughty today as he was yesterday, he is not to be at Nannie's house when Poppie gets home.  Boy is to apologize to his mom and not be so mean and rude or Poppie doesn't want to see him.  That should help Boy have an attitude adjustment, Boy does like to come visit and loves Poppie.  Coffee to drink and a message to deliver to a little boy when he comes this morning.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....