Friday, March 21, 2014

The Library, dinner and two grandbabies for my friends.....

I subbed at the library yesterday.  I had a nice day interacting with the patrons of the library.  Lady Hero was volunteering so it was nice to get to talk to her.  I am stilling trying to get a real grasp on how all the computer work and the routines, I don't work very often so I am not getting it all very quickly but I am making progress.  I did learn how to actually work the fax so that was a plus.  Poppie and the girls took me out after so that was nice.  I am working again today so I will strive to do better.

Lady got a new grand daughter yesterday, it was nice for her, she now has two little grand daughters, and 3 grand sons.  Belle is getting a new grandson today, my friends grands were to be a couple weeks apart but the Lord has blessed them in having them a day apart.  I found out the other day at CAKLs that my friend Pastry Chef is going to get a second grand this year too, and I am getting my 10th in the fall.  Funny thing how babies come in little flocks sometimes.

I am working more on my syllabus today, getting it refined a bit.  I think I have gotten all of my online orders so that is great.  I have everything all set up for easy transfer to the 4H building next Saturday.  I still have to collect plastic discard-able containers, like yogurt, cottage cheese, margarine, cool whip or shortening containers.  I need to pick up some shortening, I won't get to Walmart so it will all be straight vegetable oil, Walmart is the only shortening that still has animal fat in it, so it is a little better for hardness but I am sure someone will want vegan soap so need to have the option for them to choose from.  I have to thaw out goats milk this week, repackage into 12 ounces and refreeze.  I will take water as well, I have good well water so I won't go to the expense of buying distilled.  I will have coffee, tea, beer, coconut milk and Aloe Vera gel as choices, no, not as beverages but as alternative liquids, but I won't actually teach the beer this time.  It is an advanced alternative liquid.

Well off to get the house cleaning done and something lined up for dinner, I can't expect to be pampered twice in a two day period.  We will either have something with eggs or crocked potted dinner.  I pray for your soul and your acceptance of Christ Jesus as the master of you life.  I do so despair for the so many lost souls that are in this world.  Sometimes it is so hard to watch people just walk away for the one door to salvation...tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....