Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Well it is Tuesday again..... I hope to make more of my need to be's today, but probably won't.....

I spent the day yesterday making bread 3 loaves each, of various sizes, of Spelt and Kumat flours that turned out truly wondrous, I was so glad as it was my first real try with each with long scale sourdough sponging.  I spent the day doing a friends taxes, ordering Bountiful Baskets and rounding up all that I order for.  I finished the day off by going with Mokie, Yogie and the Littles to catch chickens.  We had to go late enough to catch them at roost.  Cubbie had a blast as she loves to catch chickens, Soul Winner was sure he was going to hurt one so cuddled them until Mokie told him he wouldn't and it was easier to hold them by their feet, you know like old doctors did when they gave newborns a ceremonial swat to welcome them to life.  I digress.

I found out on Sunday that one of the people I sub for at the Library had gotten a new job, full time, the Lord be praised for her and I hope it turns out to be a good new path in her life.  It got me to thinking that I may have to do more time subbing.  I prayed about it with Poppie,  we decided that what ever they asked of me I would do as it would be the Lord letting me know I need to go on a new path of my own.  Well I drop off two sharing loaves with Lady and I talked to the Boss, they advised me that they had given Pianist old job to the other sub with some changes to the schedule.  It will be 5 days a week in a time frame that would be difficult for me to work around my littles, I was so glad I will still be subbing.  The Lord be praised, I am on the right path with my renewed dedication to soaps and working from home.  Oh, and I can still sub whenever they need me.  I really am in a place right now that I think I should be, I can't wait to share my love of soap in my up coming classes.  I hope I get a good turn out of people, not so much because they will be paying to come but because I LOVE to share soap!!

I am off to Belles this morning for Bible study, I should make CAKLS at 2, have to help a contributor at 5ish with BBFC, and probably won't make Church because me ladies are soon participating in a basket ball tourney.  We actually were all up studying the Lords word this morning by 5:30, they had to be to practice at 7.  They will both have practice again tonight from 3:30 to 5.  The coach said since they were a package deal, our having to take them into town and all, they could attend both practices on Tuesdays and Thursday this week and next.  So piano lessons got messed up and they will be doing those after BBFC on Saturdays.  I truly don't have time to work 5 days a week just now in my life.  I may some day but not now, God is so good.

I pray for your salvation, your good health, and your growing love in Christ Jesus.  If you don't know the joy of a life spent in Jesus you can, seek the Lord and he will lead you home.  He will guide your path to salvation.  Today could be the first day of the rest of a saved life in Christ Jesus, how glorious that could be, just seek him.... tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....