Friday, August 12, 2011

Baking day, hope to get to go to the river, Summer is in it dog days, Girls trip planned.

We didn't bake yesterday, we thought we would take the day off, today we will just make pies, foccacia's and some bread, nothing new.  The girls spent the day with Boy, they have carved out their own spaces in my studio, they took the initiative and made their own way in there.  I was proud of their efforts and they can stay.  Their desks are too cute, they have plants on their desk and they are making wonderful water colors so they can stay, as long as they don't make a mess.  If they do it is their responsibility to clean up.  I am going to let them use tempera paint and paint one area of the wall, so that will be cool as well.

We hope to get to go to the river this afternoon, we didn't get to go the last couple days, as planned, as we had kids until it was too late in the day to go.  We are going to try to get to go today, Poppie will be home as he has pushed himself to the edge, I knew we was getting close, he is so loving his "job" that he doesn't want to stop, thank goodness he doesn't have to work today, so he can take it easy.  Tomorrow, they have to put in the new pump, it came on Wednesday, I got it for a great deal and we have a stand by motor for it so still a win win, and a blessing.  I am the queen of Internet purchasing I must say.

School starts in less than two weeks, I do hope to enjoy the days with my ladies we are going to go shopping either on Monday or Wednesday, I am thinking Wednesday of next week.  A ladies day out to do girlie thinks.  The fashionesta's will be in high speed I am sure.  They are still young enough to look forward to  and enjoy their mom as part of that, I hope I don't ever loose that but only time will tell. I have skirts to make up for the ladies for school, and maybe some other upcycled items.  I do love that they have input into them and they love to wear them.

Summer wanes, and life goes on, we are going to enjoy the time we have left and not fret about what could have been or wasn't, we are going look in to the future with joy and wonder..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....