Saturday, August 13, 2011

Farmers Market was fun and a good chance to chat with friends, Pumps in!!

Poppie and Bug put the pump in while we went to the farmer's market.  It is still pumping dirty water but we now have better pressure than we have ever had.  A wonderful day to be sure, water as much and anywhere we want to use it. A true blessing. 

The girls and I went to the farmers market, it was a steady and about the same as last week.  There was a fly by at the airport so some of the vendors were out there and like the girl's Grandpa said.  Events like this and the fair don't bring more people to the Farmers Market they are in town for a specific function and that doesn't necessarily flow over to the farmer market vendors.  If the last two weeks are any indication he is right. We had good sale and the girls made less on purposes so a good day.  I meant a wonderful lady the spun and had a very informative conversation about spinning.  Got good and instructive feedback on some of my items.  Got to get to know, Knitter, a little better, I truly think we are a great deal similar and our friendship will grow over the years.  She and I both want to spin and will do some training together and are making plans to do so.  Booboo is going to give her a female turkey and she is going to give Booboo a baby female back in the spring. 

Off to take the girls to the river, I had promised to several times this week and each time the plans fell through so we are going today.  They turned down and opportunity to go to Only's birthday party so they could go to the river.  Grandpa was disappointed but I said it was their choice.  I think is is good for them to have a choice and make decisions for themselves and being with Only lately has caused them hurt so they got to choose.  Off to the river.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....