Thursday, August 25, 2011

God blessed us with this day we should enjoy it.

Yesterday was filled with emotions for me. Love from friends, support and reconnection's, filled with complete disbelieve and puzzlement of peoples cruelty. I often wonder what makes people do the things they do to other people to foreword their will on life and the ability to take what you want from someone regardless of the destruction.  I do know that God is the only answer when we reach the bottom and nothing we can do accomplishes the results that God can.  Today I have laid my problems at God's feet and have to trust in what his answer will be. I will not linger in the depths of despair as God does not live there and doesn't want me there either, he asks me to see the hope and know that it will come.

The ladies had a great day in school.  Yogie loves her new teacher and Booboo continues to love her fantastic teacher. Yogie said "no one played with her" but when we got to talking about it, they did, but she had to remember individually them doing so.  I told her sometimes when you don't get to spend time with people and a long time occurs between getting to see the people they have to rekindle to their relationship.  She understood but is anxious to be accepted more securely into her friends groups again.  I know that living out of town and the girls being out of sinc with their friends stresses their relationships with the other girls but I see no need to change our lives. Right or wrong.

We are trying to get back into the routine of school life and that will come.  Hair to curl so today begins anew.. tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....