Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The girls off to a new and wonderful school year this morning.

My friend, who had accidentally hurt me as prayer to the Lord told me, sent me a lovely apology on facebook.  I didn't expect or really need one but it brought tears and comfort to my soul. Thank you dear friend.

Today the ladies go to anew to school, they are excited to face the new challenges they will overcome this school year.  They will be back in the company of their friends and school chums.  They have their outfits picked out, their backpack filled to the brim with their school spoils. One will have a new teacher to get to know, and a whole new hall way to explore.  The other returns to her beloved teacher and can't wait to further their path of learning and friendship together, yes for my little Booboo it is a friendship she will cherish the rest of her life. They are off to their new world. Mom's watches as they need her just a little less each day, I love it and sorrow for the loss at the same time.  Isn't that a mothers plight and dream...

Today our family faces a new extended family crisis, God give me strength to accept the out come and hear my prayers for clarity and truth, compassion and your will be done and our ability to know you know what is best for our lives. Please help our family now.... amen......... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....