Saturday, August 20, 2011

off to the Farmer's Market with the ladies. I hope to meet lots of friends.

We are off to the last farmer's Market before the school year starts.  We hope to have lots of fun with our friends and neighbors. The fall will be upon us soon, and there will be harvests to take in and process.  We are going to go pick raspberries at Grandpas on Monday.  Ours were transplanted late and hope they are holding on.  The strawberries look to be making a good attempt.  The raspberries hard to say.  I think some will come from the bottom but one never knows with raspberries.  I have to do more carving this week, after the girls go back to school, I haven't done it for so long they are selling like hotcakes so I have a hot market right now so I have to try and make enough to keep the money coming in.  I have a display case to make this weekend, I have an offer to display and sell soap in a bouquet. I am excited about that.  I do love to carve so will have lots of fun doing that and if I am careful about the dust and take breaks to make soap I should do well with that.  The little sander is coughing a bit so I hope it doesn't give up the ghost and I have to buy a new one too soon.  My stick blender should be here soon for making soap so all will be in line for work, to keep me busy when the girls and Poppie are gone, well the grand kid, the little ones will be here for awhile yet before Mokie is no longer working.  I do hate to be alone, not good at it....Off to the market..... have a great Saturday....... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....