Monday, September 3, 2012

Hebrews 11:1, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I find it ironic that the young people, and I say young people but maybe it is just the lost people of the last century since the Theory of Evolution was put forth.  No, it is not proven it is just a theory, no one has ever found even one provable incidence of one animal becoming another, not even one skeleton, not one.  Evolution is and always will be a theory, I honestly didn't know that until recently not one skeleton has ever been found.  Seems scientist have lots of theories of why this became that or that became this but not one, no, not even one provable instance.  Why then is it okay to teach a non provable theory in our schools but unacceptable to have to put forth intelligent design?  Aren't they both unprovable?  I do know that my Bible calls my belief in God faith.  Hebrews 11:1, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  So even God tells us it is a matter of believing in something you can not prove. 

Why again is it that the angry youth resort to calling Christians, yes, that is what people who believe in intelligent design are called, we have been called that for two thousand years, even farther back the believers are called Jews, the chosen people of God in the old testament, all believe in intelligent design.  All have believed in God alot longer than when scientist like Darwin put forth their non-proven theory.  Why has it become the defense of the evolutionists that anyone that believes in God, lets cut to the chase, it is God who created us and not just intelligent design of some unknown being, that we are all ignorant?  We are called uneducated and stupid because, and here is why I say the young, they learned it in school and we are obviously to stupid to have learned anything in school if we didn't swallow the theory of evolution as fact.  I can put forth an unprovable theory too and should I be allowed to rant and rave if you don't accept my non-proven theory?  You would be the uneducated then,  so get off the spiel that Christians are uneducated, ignorant fools and understand that your theory of evolutions is non-proven and my belief in God is a matter of faith, is that the same thing?  Aren't we both believing in something that is evidence of things not seen?  See there is hope for you, you do have faith, now all you have to do is change where you faith lies, in a theory non proven or God..... no brainer for me, how about you?

I know I jest but it is all true. Why is it that space has two sources of light the one from the stars, and or suns, and the one that no one knows where it is from, there are theories but again non-proven.  I can tell you from where, I read it as a child.  Genesis 2,  And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.  God made the light.  Later in the Bible it tells of the Word.  John1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God......  So the Word, God, made the light, all of the light in this word.  He also made Jesus, or is Jesus as he is the Word, the most important light of the world.  John 8:12 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.  Jesus is the light and those who belief in him, shall have the light of life, eternal life.  Does the scientific theory ever offer you that?  I may be lazy, stupid and uneducated,  I may not believe that the fish crawled out of the sea on his own accord and became a monkey that became a man, but I do believe in the light of the world, and that he was the Word and the Word of God was God.  I find it stupidity that all mankind is not clamoring to accept the gift of life eternal that God offers us.  Imagine that a Christian finds the theorist stupid, and uneducated, again not that far apart in our beliefs.  Life eternal is a free gift to all, all  God ever asked was that you accept it.  I think of the people that will cling to the theories of science and die in their righteousness, to die in righteousness? again the same but oh so far apart.  Eternity is a long time to lay in the dust of nothingness because you wanted to show some stupid Christian that you were right.  Can you imagine the horror of finding out one death to late that God is real and evolution was and is non proven drivel.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....