Friday, May 27, 2011

Back to the clinic Booboo must go, Kelly's ex arrested, and more rain.

I have never been a hysterical parent, or even a parent that takes my child to the hospital, ER or clinic for the littlest things. So when I took Booboo on Tuesday it meant I was truly worried, a second visit on Thursday makes me an anxious parent and so today I am very frustrated. She is no better, she is now dehydrated, still as sick as she was on Tuesday and still such a lovely pleasant little sick person. I am at this point getting both worried and a little scared at her condition. Mokie has chrons so that concerns me, my nephew and Sister have ulcerated colitis, Goofy has something but she isn't that honest about just what she really has, so there is a family heredity worry and my mind has started to travel down the what if path, I do so hope this is just a virus but am so concerned that it is something more. I pray that it is not, she is a dolly and doesn't need, or deserve, any of the complications that those would imply. I just want to cry at this stage and hope that there is some news that is good today. So off to the clinic we will go this morning for more tests.

I saw on the news last night where the lady, Kelly, that is missing, ex husband has been arrested in Nevada on a fugitive warrant. I hope and pray that they find out where she is, I hope safe and sound somewhere. She is a wonderful, kind person that deserves the best. I do hope that the authorities can get some information for him what will lead to them finding her. Her family needs to have her back. God gives us miracles everyday and there is no reason to believe that he can't give us one this time as well, in the end God's will will be done and all we can do is believe in his wisdom in all things.

More rain coming down, Poppie, is a mad scrubber but is frustrated at not being outside, but that scrubber is a close second to his tiller on keeping him entertained. It is Memorial Day weekend so rain is inevitable, I just hope there at periods of sunshine, I truly don't want to sit at the flea market in a down pour. I have eco friendly items, soaps, art, plants, and some antiques.  What I don't sell I am going to actively put on the Internet next week, I do hope to have selling pages added to my blog and put the eco friendly items on etsy and the other items on ebay. I hope my spirit of selling can get back into my mind, I do much better when my soul is in it and I work hard at it, but this spring has zapped that out of me. It is time to get on track!

 My cheesecakes turned out well, I think, I ended up making a savory blue cheese one, and a sweet one. The blue cheese was my own, that I made several weeks back, it turned out to be the best blue I have made to date. I used, ricotta in both sweet and the savory, again cheese that I made. The ricotta, was a little more grainy than I like in the creamy sweet cake, so will make up some chevre for the next sweet cheesecake I make, but they were both goat cheese cheesecakes and truly a good effort.

Well I am off to see what the day brings, so many thing to pray for today and some much to do to get to the flea market tomorrow, I am lazy and going to set up in the morning. I could set up tonight and get free dinner but it is just an extra trip to St. Regis, about 13 miles away, that I don't actually need to make, will setting up around 8 in the morning. Have a great day, keep Kelly in your prayers...... tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. hope the booboo girl is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!
    Also visit my site ... Ulcerated Colitis

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....