Sunday, May 29, 2011

Booboo is on the mend, Remeber to say I love you today, you may never get to again.

I got to cuddle with my Booboo, Poppie had dinner all ready when I got home from the flea market, he is such a dear heart. I got to spend the evening babying my baby. She still has a slight fever but she definitely is on the mend. She crawled in bed with me during the night for her normal cuddles but jumped up to go get me coffee when Poppie made it. I am so glad she is feeling a bit more like herself. She will be home today and up to doing homework, for school on Tuesday. She is a little planner. I was most amazed at her total absorption in the nurse as she put in the iv's. Boo watched ever little thing and later told her sister the play by play details of the whole thing. She is so verbatim and detail orientated. I am always so amazed at the wisdom in her questions on any subject she takes interest in. I have no idea what she will do with her life but I am sure she will do it just right, she always does.

It rained all night and looks like it may again today.  I hope it breaks some so the flea market isn't a complete wash literally and physically. If it is really still bad this after noon I may pack it up this evening and not got tomorrow at all, that is one of the real nice things about this show, can come and go at will with out ruining the show. There are around 200 vendors so one person's comings and goings affects no one.

Poppie will have the little ladies, he will have to take them to pick up slop down town.   He will be smoking three briskets for Sister this morning, for my niece's graduation. He will have fun doing that he does so enjoy smoking, I am just not sure he likes smoking in the rain, a catchy new song?  I digress.  Mokie and I will be off to the flea market real soon it would be nice to have better sales today but with the rain probably not going to happen. Have a nice Sunday where ever you are, hold you family dear and say I love you to the ones you love. I know of a lovely family in my little town that no longer will have the ability to do that, again, in this life to their dearly loved girl, so never take it for granted. I know they would give almost anything to have their dear one back don't find yourself in their place, just say it.....tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm bringing some hanging geranium flowering baskets, some more sun gold tomatoes and lots of strawberry plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice for all of us! Glad Booboo is better.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....