Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flea market and confirmation of our worst fears, Kelly is gone.

I got up early and went to the flea market today. I had seen some talk on facebook that advised that they  had found Kelly. I spoke with a friend of her family and, yes, they had found her body, such a sad turn of events. She was found in the woods a victim of foul play. The news was devastating for her family. She was a wonderful person and nothing in her life prepared the community for her violent passing. She will be sadly missed and we will be the lesser for not having her in our lives. She is in heaven with God and has passed on to her reward. The ones left behind will have many more struggles to overcome as her death has and will cause a lot of pain, for more than one family, as the one who is responsible will have to answer for her death and pay for the actions that caused her death. Many members of the victims family, and the perpetrator's family, will have many heartbreaks yet unseen. How sad this will be for the community as a whole and especially the ones intimately involved. My deepest condolences for them and my prayers that they have the strength to endure what is to come.

My Boo is still mending. Poppie smoked the brisket for his special niece but didn't get to go to the graduation as Booboo's outing yesterday had so scared him he wouldn't let her leave the house and almost didn't let her get out of bed. Her illness was very hard on Poppie. We did a little better than yesterday at the flea market and made some very good contacts. I have hope for getting into the Made Fair in Zootown, as I have heard there is an opening, but I won't get too excited I don't want to be disappointed, if I think I may get in and then don't. We will probably end up with enough money to buy a ton of hay each and have a little extra. Both Mokie and I have verbally sold a wither apiece, we hadn't counted on selling, so extra money, yay. I have also decided to help the girls teach, Rootbeer, the little wither that is full Boer, how to be a pack goat. If that goes well we may be able to sell trained pack goats, which would be great. I was asked on Friday to take in a little female Chichuaua. We do have a soft spot for them and we are sort of becoming a rescue for them, we always have love for one more. I just needed to talk out the sad turn of events of this week, thank you for letting me talk twice in one day..... tomorrow for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....