Saturday, May 28, 2011

Booboo went to the hospital and I went to the flea market

Sorry for not getting up early and blogging this morning. I had to be at the flea market around 7:30ish and had spent all day at the hospital in our town and in Zootown so was tired the night before. Booboo had to have two iv's and an ultra sound. She was supposed to get a cat scan but she is allergic to shrimp so she was probably allergic to the fluid that they would have needed to do the cat scan, so instead of the cat scan we had to take an unexpected trip to Zootown. She does not have appendicitis but had enlarged lymph nods in the lining of her intestines. She was severely dehydrated and the symptoms of the dehydration was complicating the viral symptoms. She is a little better today but still running a fever and has to stay on the Tylenol. six days is way to long for a 7 year old to have a virus and way way to long for this old mom to worry about her, not to mention Poppie, he hasn't been his good old self all week.

I went to the flea market today. I share a spot with Twin and Mokie, we had fun catching up. Twin's older brother was there so it was nice to get to see him again. She has a wedding to go to  tomorrow so will only be there part of the day. I sold quite a few soaps, soap holder, a dress, and Mokie sold a hot and cold pad and a bird feeder, sort of a slow day but it was pretty rainy. I hope tomorrow is better. Twin sold quite a few bedding plants I think, I hope they do well at the show. Poppie brought the kids down, it was hard on Booboo, she got cold and over did it walking, so she spent the rest of the day in bed and will not be going down again.

I think one of my favorite parts of doing a show is watching the people. Twin and I used to watch to people at shows it was a lot of fun in days gone by. It was funniest when we watched to see if there were any cute guys, the ones I picked looked like Poppie and hers always looked like her husband. It made the shows go faster, now we do lots of catching up, and alot less people watch and no men watching, no not even one. We truly have matured and grown into the middle aged wise woman we were always meant to be. Lady and her husband stopped by it was nice to see them, Lady's birthday had been the day before and she had got to have a nice time enjoying her day. She had good news to share, she is to be a grandmother again, so we will have new grand babies about a month apart so that will be cool. We can make babies items together. I am tired and tomorrow will be another long flea market day so signing off....... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....