Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Booboo gets to go to school, a day to plant and plan out my new ideas...

Booboo, will get to go to school today, she has 4 to go and the summer will be upon us. The fun days are all that is left but she earned getting to enjoy them. She is so much better this morning, I am so glad and Poppie is beside himself with relief. We hope to plant in the garden. We have dirt to haul into the greenhouse. I was sad that we didn't get in planted earlier but with the rain I am sure some or alot of it wouldn't have come up anyway. God does know how to guide us even if it is by just delaying our planting to a more appropriate time.

We ended up doing ok at the Flea Market, I made a little more than Mokie, but in the end I paid for her part of the space, I don't want to dissuade her from proticipating before she finds her niche. We actually sold mostly soap, which because we do the goats together we shared. To this point I have paid for all the supplies and eventually she will have to start kicking in but again, I am trying to build her confidence in crafting and selling. I also sold upcycled toddler items, and got wonderful feedback, so that was great. The feedback was one of the reasons I wanted to do the show, as I have not gotten feedback on them other than from my dear friends and family. I got alot of feedback that they were unique, you know me, anything I do is from trial and err so unique does describe me and my different arts, so maybe a good thing, at least this time around, we will see.

Poppie is glad I am home he tries to keep up with the house, and the kids, but it is a task for him to mutil task for so long. He made me dinner each night and as Son didn't make Mokie dinner by him self, I am truly blessed. Yogie ended up getting the new dog, she was really without her own special friend. They are a perfect match, the dog is a one year old spade Chichuaua, however thought I would not tell the lady that gave her to us, she is about half pug. She is a beautiful mix of pug and chichuaua, overlapped ears, pug color and hair texture, more apple face than a normal chichuaua, nose to short and little bit buggy eyes. Definitely a delicate little pug chichuaua look. She is totally in love with Yogie, it will be a long day for her, Tilly, while Yogie is at school.

The lady that bought milk for her puppies will be back for a couple more gallons today, she said her puppies ate it all in two days. We blocked the babies away from the moms yesterday to get all the milk we needed, they were not happy, and will be even less happy to know they will shortly not have mom at all. Life is good, today I will slack a little, plan out more toddler items,  and just be happy to be home....... tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We wound up doing okay for the show. a long hard chore though loading up and unloading the plants....tomorrow the plants will get loaded again and go to Arlee's farmers market. I was up at the crack of dawn watering and feeding all the little road weary plants fish emulsion fertilizer. today I need to mow, everything is at least a foot high.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....