Friday, December 14, 2012

Cookies, Cubbie and Bubbles......

The last two morning I have gotten Bubbles dropped into my bed at 6:15, right in the middle of prayer and Bible reading.  Day one we got to listen to Bubble scream about the new schedule as her mom left the room, day two all smiles and giggling at Poppie antics.  Cubbie just lays in bed and goes to sleep as the reading of the Word continues.  Bubbles is giving up some of her naps I will so miss the time of quiet that they afforded me.  She is taken to screaming LOUDLY if she thinks no one is listen to her.  We are going through a struggle of sorts, I won't give her things if she screams at me, I am trying to always make her say please, sometime this leads to louder screaming long before she shouts please at me.  A work in progress to be sure. 

Today I hope to make cookies, the girls don't want to help bake but they want to decorate so I will bake some today.  Cubbie will enjoy helping.  I can't working on the dolly's I am making because the little girls are here all day lately.  I may have to just work on them while they are here, they are used to me working on a great array of things so may not even notice.  I made teddy's a couple weeks ago and they weren't interested.  I just got a new teddy pattern that I think will be just the thing for the furs I have always wanted to make teddy's out of.  I have been working on berets that are turning out quite cute.  I am making matching ones for the girls and their dolls.  Mokie has to make her girls dolls, I have already worked on them enough. 

I got a new printer but because I can't find my software, that I haven't needed in 5 years, the usb and dvd ports aren't work, I can't make it print from my PC.  I have gotten it set up for the laptop, if I plug it in,  it needs the usb port plugged in.  I am struggling throw technology again.....

I am hoping to make molasses cookie, sugar cookies, maybe some bon bons, maybe even cherry cordials and some fudge.  I am not wait to the last minute to do these this year.  I have cold storage so am going to use it.  Have a great day and remember to keep the Lord in you heart and soul... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....