Saturday, December 1, 2012

Shopping, Bountiful Baskets and fun....

This morning Lady and I are off to the Zoo, we are going to get good coffee, breakfast and then some shopping.  We will volunteer at Bountiful Baskets and learn some of the things we don't understand in the guidebook.  It should be a fun day away.  The Ladies will be here with Poppie, hopefully he gets to get the harvesting done today, but who knows, it will have to be done as soon as he can.  He hasn't gotten his backhoe home as we had blown his drive line but he is just about got it fixed and ready to go.  Not sure what he will get done with out me to prod him but he could surprise me.  This is just quick note as have a busy day to get to but just wanted to check in and say hi.  Have a great day, take time to hug the ones you love and give a little pray to God... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....