Saturday, January 28, 2012

Butterfly and Flower spent the night, Herbalist dropped in, busy night.

Poppie treated us to burgers, Poppie always has the Swiss mushroom, the girls cheese burgers and I get the havinara burger.  The owner of the restaurant always makes mine and makes it really hot.  She takes pride it making it hot enough for me, her husband sadly never makes it hot enough so she makes it and rubs it in. Kind of a contest so to speak.  The girls invited Butterfly and Flower over to play on the computers then went up to their house for awhile, in the end they all came down and had a slumber party.  All had a great time.

Herbalist and her son stopped by, she loved all my Upluk designs.  I had originally got some of my ideas from the slipper socks she makes, I just couldn't see why they couldn't be knitted on rather than knitted then slip stitched to the bottom.  Lady Hero heard my struggles on how to make soles for exterior use and gave me a great idea.  Why can't I get old shoes from the thrift store and upcycle them for my purposes.  I thought that was a wonderful idea.  I do so love when my friends contribute to my ideas.  I have a pair of Yogie's shoes, that Mishka chewed up this week, well one shoe, but the others was pretty much useless with out it's mate, so win win I have soles to try out Lady Hero's idea.  yay.  Well, the shoe was gone anyway so no point in  crying and it gave me something to play with.  I did find ones to buy on line as well, but if I can upcycle that is so much better. I will be trying to make the first pair today, I will post photos when I am done..

I am still sick, Poppie is mad at me and says that I went outside and made myself sicker, I am not sure being out of the house 4 days ago counts as going outside and making myself sicker.  I have finished my bottle of NyQuil, so need another.  Bubbie had to go to the hospital yesterday and was diagnosed with RSV and has to have a nebulizer,  I hope and pray she gets through this quickly, they caught it early and the treatments of the nebulizer helps alot.

Girls surfing the net and waiting for my computer so it can be two to a computer so have a great day and remember to enjoy you life it is the only one you get on this earth..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....