Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nothing like the Power of God, the power of pray and the faith of a child.

I had a great day, as a whole yesterday, I prayed for my enemy and the enemy didn't get it. I know God heard my prayer though, and that is really all that matters, human failure to see is not my problem, we as sinners don't have the insight or purity of God. I find that just the act of praying can be and is so soul cleansing, plus we get to give our problems to the Lord. A voice crying out from the darkness is always heard by God. He doesn't care what others think, knows the heart of the man praying, he can't be fooled and you can't make up a good story that he will believe, he sees into your soul and knows if it true or not. I am so glad that God judges me, and not mankind, as man is such a flawed being.

I think that all God asks of us really, when it boils down to the simplest components, is that we give our lives to his authority, when you give it all to the Lord he is in control. God is driving my life and therefore it matters not what others think of me, what is said about me or done to me, God has me in his arms there I am safe and whole. God prepares me a place with him in eternity, the trials and tribulations of this earth are of no real concern, when God holds you as his own no one can do you any real harm.  I have been trying to show my girls the way of the Lord, Awana's has helped them so much to understand that other people also are under God's authority. They have been blessed in so many ways by attending the group. God's will for them to continue down that path, or not, will prevail and no one can take away what God gives us, only God. I see their faith blossoming into a strength they will carry the whole of their lives, God speaks to them from his word and God will continue to do that even if Awana's is no longer the path they can walk. I really would like to hear from any member of Awana's as a voice of the group, the Commander and one other member were to come talk to us on Wednesday but they didn't come or call. I am not sure why and hope it was a misunderstanding, but if not, being blown off is not very reassuring that that is where the girls really need to be. Poppie will try to recontact the Commander but if he won't talk to Poppie about the girls safety, maybe he isn't interested in it and Awana's is not the place for them. God will lead us regardless, we just have to be patient and see where his love takes us. I know that my girls will be heartbroken for the loss, if it comes to that, but they will learn that God's authority works for their good and they will see by faith the path he is leading them to. I have always tried to help them to find their faith, this is just a step in the process, as faith is an ongoing life long process.

I bow to the authority of the Lord my God, he is all we need in this life and no one person can take that away, destroy it or even really affect it. God blesses us for weathering trials and tribulations, I know we are blessed in our lives on a daily basis and that the world is not my home. I continue to see this daily in the joy of my children and grandchildren, God has a plan for us all and for some that is a home with him on high, the struggles of this earth are of no consequence and really matter not at all. Do the small insignificant tests and trials of daily existence matter in the scope of life eternal?, no, so they don't matter today and I am stepping over and going on, I have wasted too many minutes, hours, days and months on a person who matters not at all in God's plan for me. I have prayed for the soul of this person as that is what God asks us to do for our neighbors and enemies, only God can transform the truly sick and afflicted so I leave her to the Lord's will.

God will take us to the Church we need to find him in, as my goal for my girls this year is a Church for them, and us, in our Community. I have multiple options in different communities but I am hoping and praying I can help my girls, and family, find a Church in our community that is God's will for us, I truly believe that God wants us to be in a Church in our community. I know God will take us there, or not, his will will prevail in that regard. I thought we had found it but maybe not as that door keeps being slammed in our faces maybe it is time to look to the next option. Any suggestions?.... tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Matthew 7:15-23
    New International Version (NIV)

    True and False Prophets

    15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

    16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

    17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

    18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

    19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

    20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

    True and False Disciples

    21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

    22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

    23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

    ReplyDelete
  2. A- Approved
    W- Workman
    A- Are
    N- Not
    A- Ashamed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad that someone would take such joy in destroying a childs faith and love of a youth group and then be so proud of it. God knows the heart and my girls and I are God's own.

      Delete
  3. Just wanted to say that Commander talked to Poppie and was very straight forward and upright, the girls will be going to Awana's and I have a good feeling about going to Church in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nannie, I am anonymous here, but I am a genuine Christian.
    Our Lord sayd "Wherever two or more are gathered in my name, then I am there also" and 'Ask, and it shall be given you".
    These people who have hurt your girls are further away from Our Lord than they need be and we must pray for them.
    Also, we pray for your girls. Mortals cannot kill Gods' Love for your girls and He will show them the right path.
    Do not worry, and do not be afraid, for it pleases The Father to have your girls in His Tender and Loving Care.
    Awana looks good, and many of the people there look good too.
    Awana is one tile in the mosaic of Faith, and God will complete His work and perhaps return to put this tile back later.

    God Bless you, your girls, and all your family.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....