Monday, January 23, 2012

No rabbits yet, school and appointments this morning, a clean new page.

Snow coming down this morning, making this mornings clean new page pretty and white.  Poppie made great strides on the rabbit hutches.  He still has to make the top but it is coming along nicely and looking great.  We made plans on how to restructure the shop on it process to becoming the barn.  We plan to add another sow pen, goats pens, no Caesar will not be housed in the barn, we will move the wood pile area and add a hay area. That will leave the current little barn available for becoming a peacock house and bird area.  We are going to make the little adjacent rooms into a grain room, a stanchion room and a room for a milk frig, a freezer, a meat cutting area and a cheese making area.  I know that sounds like a lot of work and big dreams but the skeleton is already there so it won't be a hard to accomplish as it actually sounds.  Poppie showed me where he wants to make the new shop, it is just outside of the barn area and it will be the hardest to accomplish as it is just dreams and a wish, we will have to get all the wood, metal and nail, and some day a cement floor for it. We will actually begin on all of this right way it is nice to have a project and a goal, keeps us in line.

Booboo is sick so will be home today, Yogie is having Monday morning slowies, Poppie is growling at her to get up.  I have a couple of appointment this morning, one with Poppie and one without, I always hate the have to go to serious ones but one of them is fun so that will be good.  Mokie will have Booboo while we are gone.  I hope that the meeting brings a good answer for the kids involved.  The Lord will guide the process I am sure, so that leads to hope and knowing that the outcome will be the best for all.

I have to fix a rattlesnake tongue and get a sculpture in the mail this morning or tomorrow.  I am happy with the way my Upluks are progressing and evolving.  I also have to get my self back to carving have a whole pile that are waiting for me to finish up, I also am thinking some of my regular clients, on the net, will pick them up pretty quick so that is good.  I have some pen and inking ones to do as well but they take less work and I don't have to stand in the cold studio to do them.  The studio is not heated separately, as we haven't hooked up the stove, so I have to open up the laundry room and it cools the house down, so I usually just get into my outside chore clothes and carve that way.  I do enjoy it once I get out there and do it, it's just that I am a procrastinator. 

Well, Yogie is still not up so here I go, the Lord keep you in his arms in all your endeavors today... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....